3

— capturing the avatar

water.

before zuko set off to go and capture the avatar, both him and senna got into huge fight. zuko wanted senna to stay on the ship because he was terrified about her getting hurt. but senna, she wanted to come.

he had asked her to help him, right? and they finally found the avatar.

senna proudly won that argument. zuko on the other hand was still mad but tried not to show it.

the two waited in front of the ramp with many soldiers behind them.

"stay by my side." zuko whispered.

senna rolled her eyes and nodded, "i will. promise."

the ramp finally began to open and many faces came into view. that's when senna realized, these people were waterbenders.

just like her.

senna didn't even notice that she was alone now and watched as zuko and the fire nation soldiers walked down the ramp toward the terrified waterbenders.

she ran after them, now standing next to zuko. her eyes connected with a boy. his face was painted and his hair was pulled back into a bun.

he ran at zuko, shouting in the progress, holding his boomerang. zuko kicked the boomerang out of the water tribe boys hand and it went flying.

senna gasped.

then he kicked him once more and sent him flying into a pile of snow. senna watched him struggle to break free.

zuko continued walking with senna not that far behind. the members of the watertribe stared back at them in fear.

one girl looked like the boy who was just kicked into a pile of snow. they must be siblings.....she thought.

the soldiers stopped as zuko walked forward toward the scared women and children. senna followed him but zuko protectively pushed her back.

"damnit." she mumbled, with a huff.

zuko walked around, eyeing down each member of this village. he stopped in front the girl and an older woman.

"where are you hiding him?" he asked, staring right at the girl.

she stared back at him. suddenly zukos hand launched forward and he grabbed the older woman, who was reaching out for her granddaughter, senna was guessing, and pulled her away from the group.