6

— the pirates

— the pirates.
water.

all senna could think about was sokka. the water tribe boy who reminded her so much of her old life.

he reminded her of what being normal was like. an ordinary person with no bending.

the boy probably was confused on why she was with zuko in the first place. first of all, she's a water bender.

a girl who can bend water was buddies with a boy who was psychotic and dangerous. in sokkas mind, he didn't like the idea of her being around him.

i need to save her. he thought to himself.

"what's on your mind, sokka?" katara asked her brother, as she glanced around the shop they were in.

"it's...nothing."

"sure." katara didn't believe him and sokka knew she didn't.

"it's about the psycho powerful water bender isn't it?"

sokkas eyes widened, as his cheeks turned into a rosy color.

katara rolled her eyes, "she's crazy, sokka. just give up on her."

but sokka knew he couldn't. he just needed to see her again, give her the ring and ask her to come with the him.

hopefully this plan will work.

[xxxxxxxx]

senna sat in her quarter, meditating. she does this when she's stressed or well stressed. there was a knock on the door and it immediately brought her out of her trance.

"never can catch a break." she muttered, "come in!"

the door opened and a smiling iroh appeared. senna was relieved it wasn't zuko.

"i was wondering if you wanted to come help me find some new ingredients for a tea im trying to make?"

the girl smiled and nodded, "i would love to come, iroh."

so the two, plus zuko, went through every shop on the pier and iroh came to the conclusion that the ingredients he needed were not in any of these shops.

"this was the biggest waste of time. we could be getting leads on the avatar right now." zuko scowled, earning an elbow to the side by senna.

"ow!"

"lighten up, zuzu. let the old man have some fun. besides this happens to be pretty fun...." senna trailed off as her eyes landed on a dress that was in one of the shops.