10

— sokka

— sokka...
water.

the shipped rocked back and forth much to sennas liking, it interrupted her as she trained. she heard the sound of hissing and some guards on board must of heard it as well.

she whipped around from her position to see a woman riding a shirshu.

"get back! we're after a stowaway!" the woman yelled from ontop of the beast.

"there are no stowaways on my ship." zuko argued. just then, the shirshu ripped open apart of the ship, revealing a man who quickly jumped out and ran toward senna.

she used her bending and turned the water on the floor into ice. the man slipped and the shirshu hit him with his venomous tongue.

the man fell to the ground with a thud.

zuko stood by sennas side, studying the man on the ground, "he's paralyzed."

"only temporary." the woman, well june said, picking the man up, "the toxins will wear off in about an hour, but then he'll be in jail and i'll have my money."

"but how did you find my ship?" zuko asked.

"my shirshu can smell a rat a continent away." june smirked then rode off on the shirshu.

iroh rubbed his beard with a smile, "im impressed, very impressed."

senna and zuko gave each other a look of disgust but a smirk found it's way to sennas lips as she watches the shirshu. "i need to get one of them..."

——

zuko came up with a whole idea. if the shirshu was able to smell a stowaway on the princes ship, he must be able to find the avatar. sooo zuko takes both senna and iroh with him to find june and the shirshu at a nearby bar.

"i need to talk to you."

june sat at a table, arm wrestling a large man, "well if it isn't my friends angry boy, angry boys girly and uncle lazy."

"she's not my girlfriend!"
"im not his girlfriend!"

the two lovebirds defended.

june gave them a smirk and pinned the muscular mans hand to the table, making her win the round.

"your beast trashed my ship, you have to pay me back." zuko said as coins flew from the crowd toward june.