13

— HOME!water

— HOME!
water.

let's sum up the past few days. the group failed to find aang a real fire bending master and they were nearly blown up during an invasion at the northern air temple. but finally, they made it to the north pole.

sennas home.

"im not one to complain, but can't appa fly any higher?" sokka asked from the back of the saddle.

appa was just as exhausted as the rest of them and was flying right above the water.

aangs head snapped toward sokkas direction, "i have an idea, why don't we all get on your back and you fly us to the north pole!" he yelled, angrily.

"i'd love to." sokka snapped back, "climb on everyone, sokkas ready for take off!"

lil momo immediately jumped onto his back.

"look, we're all just a little tired and cranky cause we've been flying for two days straight." katara said, trying to calm the two boys down.

"kataras right. we're almost there, i can feel it." senna grinned as she laid her head on sokkas lap. she was filled with so many emotions.

she was finally going home.
she was going to see her family and tribe once again.

sokka smiled softly at the girl. he was excited for her, knowing how long it's been since she's been here.

a loud cracking noise was heard and it startled the group. they were suddenly sent flying around, as appa tried to dodge shards of ice that were coming their way. the group screamed as appa fell into the water, now completely trapped by ice. "HOLY FUCK!"

many water tribe boats came their way and lead team avatar to the tribe.

senna stood on the edge of the saddle in awe. she watched as members of her tribe used their water bending to open a piece in the wall, letting her and her friends through.

it was just how she remembered it.

"this place is beautiful!" katara gasped in awe as they floated through the water.

"yeah...she is." sokka sighed in admiration, but not at the tribe. he was starstuck by the white haired girl on the boat across from them.

sennas eyes widened, immediately knowing who the girl was. but rolling her eyes at sokka who was now mesmerized by her cousin.