17

— river people

— river people.
earth.

the source of light that grants the princess happiness each morning, shines down on the girl, warming up her half naked body as she laid on the shore. she missed the sun and the heat. being in the earth kingdom was way better than the icy poles back at her homeland.

katara and aang practiced waterbending in the river while sokka just lounged around, being his good old lazy self.

"you guys are gonna be done soon, right? we've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to omashu." sokka says from his giant leaf float.

senna sits up, "take that back, like you're ready to go anyway, naked guy." she smirked at her boyfriend.

sokka lifts his hair from his eyes, "i can be ready in 30 seconds. im really fast. seriously, whenever."

senna rolled her eyes and turned her head. she watched as katara taught aang the octopus move. she would've done it herself but she had trained him for the last few days and decided to rest.

she smiled as she saw aang blush when katara was close to him. she found it so adorable that the avatar had a crush on the water bender.

i ship, they're literally endgame

the sound of music was heard and senna looked into the direction of the sounds. a band of adults stopped their music when they saw the teens in the river, "hey! river people!"

"we're not river people." katara says.

"you're not? then what kind of people are you?" the man standing in the front asked.

"just....people." aang shrugged, senna nodding in agreement, "just some regular people." she added on.

sokka walked up to the strangers, joining his sister, aang and his girlfriend.

"aren't we all brother!" the front man laughed.

sokka points a finger at them, "who are you?"

"im chong, and this is my wife lily. we're nomads. happy to go wherever the wind takes us."

"you guys are nomads? that's great! im a nomad!" aang happily exclaimed.

"hey! me too!"

aang gives the man a look, "i know......you just said that."

"oh..." the man scratches his head and looks at sokka, "nice underwear!"

sokka covers himself with momo and walks away making senna laugh at the silly water tribe boy. she walks over to where he was and leans up against a rock, waiting for him to change.