14

— heart broken

— heart broken.
water.

day 25.

senna was currently training with a few fire benders. zuko had demanded that she trained since she was going to be with him for a while.

although it's been 25 days since she was taken, senna has learned a lot about zuko. from how he was banished to how he got his scar.

he was always so much calmer around her and it made senna extremely confused.

so what, am i like his therapist or something?

but day 25 was an off day for zuko and senna wanted to learn why. she overheard him yelling at some of his guards, "leave now!"

they all matched out of his chambers.

senna quietly walked up to his door and knocked.

"like i said i wanted to be al-" zuko stopped when he saw that it was senna and immediately calmed down, "hey, um, do you need something?"

she awkwardly stood there, wondering why he was in such a bad mood, "um, no i was just, um, checking up on you."

the two looked at each other and senna could of sworn she saw a faint smile on his face but it went away quickly, "im fine, just discussing with the guards about your training. they're ready for you."

before senna could say a word, he slammed the door in her face. the loudness of the slam made the girl nearly have a heart attack.

"why do you always have to slam it so damn loud."

she now joined the guards up on the top deck of the ship. they stared back at her intensely and it freaked senna out.

"uncle..." her head turned at the sound of zukos voice as he spoke to his uncle. what are they talking about? she wondered.

"senna watch out!"

the pain was unreal. she yelped as the fire hit her stomach. zuko ran to the girl as she collapsed. he caught her just in time, "stay with me. don't close your eyes."

"zuko, zuko help me." the girl moaned, rolling around in her bed, sweating covering her soft skin, "it hurts." without even knowing, her hand rested on her scars that covered a majority of her body.

sokkas eyes opened, hearing the quiet voice of senna, mumbling things. he was the only one who heard since his room was right next to hers.