20

— iroh

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

— iroh.
earth.

after traveling for a whole day straight, the gaang decided to settle on a landing spot and set up camp for the night.

"hey, you guys picked a great campsite, the grass is so soft." toph says with a smile.

"that's not grass, appas shedding."

katara scrunched her face in disgust, "ew! gross!"

"it's not gross, it's apart of spring. you know, rebirth, flowers blooming, and appa gets a new coat." aang says. senna rolls her eyes as she brushes off some of appas fur that was on her clothing.

"you know aang, i really feel like you should become a motivational speaker when the war ends since you always have such positives things to say." senna says sarcastically. she was exhausted and just wanted to quickly unpack and fall asleep already.

"senna, could you get water?" katara asked once she and the others were done goofing around with appas fur.

"yeah sure. sokka, come with me." senna said to sokka, dusting off appas fur that was on her.

"oh but-"

"if you're not over here in 3 seconds, i will freeze you! water! now!" she yelled making her boyfriend to jump and run after her.

"coming!" he yells, catching up to his girlfriend.

toph furrows her eyebrows and speaks up to katara once the couple leaves, "she seems controlling."

"no! no, she's not. she just......you know likes having him near her, at all costs...." katara nervously stuttered out. she didn't want to tell toph that she was the reason senna was acting like this. it would hurt her feelings.

"i know you're lying, katara." toph said with crossed arms.

katara sighed, "senna just doesn't do good with earthbenders. she had some bad encounters with them a while back but she'll warm up to you eventually."

toph shrugged, "eh, whatever. if she hates me, she hates me. i don't care."

——

"i hate her! i cant take her anymore! she's a fucking little bitch! why did she have to join us, sokka?! why!" senna rants to sokka as she uses her bending to gather up some water out of a tree in the woods.

sokka groaned, he was annoyed that his girlfriend didn't like the newest member of the gaang, but wouldn't actually tell her because he understood her reason, "she's not that bad."