12

— dancing the night away

water.

stop number one for team avatar with their newest member was at a fire nation colony in the earth kingdom. the group was running low on supplies and other things and decided to get some. they landed in a town which was throwing a festival, the fires day festival.

senna always asked zuko if he could take her to a fire nation festival but his answer was always "no" or "another time", now it was finally coming true.

but there was a problem. the town had wanted posters of aang hung up everywhere. so the gaang decided it was best if they get disguises.

senna changed into a red crop top matched with a flowy skirt. the skirts color was different shades of red. she also pulled her hair into a high pony and matched her outfit with some sandals and her mothers ankle bracelet.

the water tribe siblings just put on black hooded robes and aang being the silly kid he is, lifted the back of his shirt up and covered the top of his head, hiding his arrows.

the group stood in awe, admiring the festival. it was everything senna ever dreamed of. there were lights, music, games.

"i think we're gonna need some new disguises." katara spoke as she looked around and saw that everyone had masks on.

"where are we gonna find masks like that?" sokka asked, immediately receiving an answer.

"get your genuine fire festival masks here!" shouted a salesman from behind the group and they quickly ran over to the stand.

katara chose an old fire nation lady mask, sokka had one with a smile while aang had one with a frown. senna grabbed a blue and white mask which only covered her eyes.

her gran-gran back at home always told her to have some things uncovered, especially when meeting a handsome young boy.

although she hopped to find a boy here, she thinks she already found one.

she smiled at sokka as katara switched the boys' masks to match with their moods. aang now having the smiling one and sokka now having the frowning one.

the group walked toward the big crowd watching a fire bender show off.

(the dance scene is the tangled dance scene cuz it's my favorite. idk what the song is called)

senna smiled as she heard her favorite song begin to play. it was played at her birthday 2 years ago. a bright smile covered her face and she quickly grabbed sokkas hand, dragging him to the source of the music.