5

— kyoshi island

— kyoshi island.
water.

senna had a dream that night and it wasn't a good one. in the dream, there was a woman all dressed in fire nation attire and a small watertribe girl.

senna instantly new the girl was her but the woman, she had no idea who she was.

but she wasn't able to find out since she awoke from a loud bang. the noise came from the deck and senna groaned as she stood and grabbed a jacket.

she ran up and spotted iroh setting up a table with some tea. he sat down and poured himself a cup.

"good morning, master senna." iroh spoke, as he grabbed another cup, "want some jasmine tea? it's your favorite."

senna rubbed her eyes and took a seat across from her father figure. she smiled as iroh handed her the tea, "im not a master, iroh. you don't need to call me master."

iroh waved his hand, "no, no, i insist. you're a very powerful waterbender. possibly one of the most powerful from your village. you deserve some respect."

"thank you, iroh. that means a lot."

just then the chef walked out with a platter of food. senna groaned as she saw what the breakfast was. it was fish, just fish. she's constantly been eating fish for the past two years. for all three meals.

all she wanted was some fruit or at least some noodles.

"the avatar is on kyoshi island?!" zuko yelled as stood up from irohs side and bangs his hands on the table. senna didn't even notice zuko was there. he's been real quiet.

"uncle, ready the rhinos. he's not getting away from me this time."

"are you going to finish that?" iroh asked, pointing toward the fish.

zuko snatches it from the table, "im saving it for later!" he says and walks out.

[xxxxxxxx]

senna decided to join zuko and his guards once again on the hunt on kyoshi. she knew zuko wouldn't allow her to go but she was able to force him last time.

she was the most powerful waterbender after all.

a 12 year old was able to beat him and even beat her but she was distracted and she won't let herself get distracted again.

senna put on her battle armor and walked to the bottom of the ship where the rhinos were kept and where zuko would exit the ship.