16

— saying goodbye

— saying goodbye.
water.

"this isn't who you were destined to be..."

what does that mean? how does she know my destiny?

zuko laid the girl behind the alter of the oasis. the boy knew she hadn't rested in days and thought leaving her there would give her time for her strength to come flying back.

she was now considered a dual bender. having two bending abilities.

senna finally had woken up after what felt like years. she limped out of the forest in confusion but turned that into fear when she spotted zhao and his soldiers in front of her with their backs turned to her.

her hatred and anger for the man took over and she closed her eyes, focusing her mind and thoughts on the sound of the soldiers hearts beating.

with the tilt of her head, the soldiers fell to the ground, bleeding from their eyes and mouths.

the admiral smirked, knowing it was senna immediately. he turned his head and glared at her, "if it isn't the peasant, the traitor. leaving us for these people! you're more of a coward then i thought you were." zhao snarled, holding the moon spirit in a bag with one hand.

senna knew it was the moon spirit because the sky was red and her bending had slipped away and she felt extremely weak.

"these people are my home. this place is my home! the fire nation was never my home!" the girl yelled, getting into a fighting position.

zhao laughed as the girl stared back at him, "dumb girl. you can't win against me. have you not noticed the moon is gone?" he held the bag up, shaking it.

she smirked, doing a quick flip in the air and sends a powerful fire blast toward zhao who ducks just in time. his eyes widened in shock but had to duck again when the girl sent another blast his way.

"you're a fire bender."

"senna look out!" jons voice is heard as he goes to waterbend but realizes he can't. "NO!" fire blasts out of zhaos fists, striking jons chest. he fell onto the ground, the life in his eyes vanishing.

"oh my god." senna collapses next to her dead friend, tears in her eyes as she holds his hand, "im so sorry."

the girl stands up, about to strike zhao but the gaang appears.

"don't bother." zhao speaks and rises the moon spirit in the air. all the teens eyes go wide.

"zhao don't!" aang yelled.