19

— the blind bandit

— the blind bandit.
earth.

team avatar decided to stop in a nearby earth kingdom village to stock up on some food and supplies. sokka then fought with himself out loud over a bag, a damn bag. this really annoyed senna.

"just get the bag if you want it so bad, sokka." senna rolled her eyes.

"i don't know if i should." the boy said.

"oh my god."

while the two were arguing about whether or not sokka should get the bag, aang had found an earth bending teacher and decided to attend one of the classes.

"he's not the one." aang frowned as he joined the gaang on a bench outside of the dojo.

"i think the boulder is gonna win back the belt at earth rumble 6." said some teenage boy who walked out of the dojo.

"he's gonna have to fight his way through the best earth benders in the world to even get a shot at the championship." said the teens friend.

aang hears the conversation and runs up to the two boys, "excuse me! but where is this earth bending tournament exactly?" he asked.

"it's on the island of nun-ya nun-ya business!" the one with short hair laughs, causing the other boy to laugh and the two walk away laughing together.

sokka laughed at the joke, earning a slap to the head by senna. katara then decides to chase after them to gain more information on the tournament. senna is very skeptical about this.

"i don't know guys." she says, moving closer to sokka, "this could be dangerous."

"since when did you not like danger." sokka smirks while putting an arm around her shoulder. senna went to speak but katara comes back and tells them that they're going to earth rumble 6.

great!

[xxxxxxxxx]

"hey! front row seats! i wonder why no one else is sitting here?" as if it was scripted, a giant rock came crashing down into the stands right besides them.

"guess that's why." sokka said with wide eyes.

senna rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to sokka while aang and katara groaned, "that's a perfect reason why this is dangerous. people are just gonna chuck a bunch of rocks at eachother and at us."

"thats what i paid for!" sokka grinned at his girlfriend.

senna huffed and crossed her arms, she wanted to leave. sokka noticed the girls change in attitude and pulled her into him, "are you okay?"

she nodded as she watched the host of the tournament walk out and introduce the fighters.

as the tournament went on, the boulder won every match, and sokka was thrilled. he was chanting for the buff bender for the whole hour and a half they'd been there.