8

— jet part 2

— jet part 2.
water.

"my name is jet, and these are my freedom fighters." the tree boy, well, jet informed.

"sneers, longshot, smellerbee, the duke, and pipsqueak." jet introduced his friends.

"pipsqueak." aang laughed, "that's a funny name."

aang had thought the little guy was named pipsqueak but he was wrong it was the much larger and taller man, "you think my name is funny?"

"it's hilarious!"

the man stared down at aang but then he bursted out laughing and so did aang. pipsqueak knocked aang over and they continued laughing.

"well im katara, this is my brother sokka and aang. call us team avatar."

senna wasn't shocked at all. katara didn't even mention her name and she gave away aangs identity. great job, katara.

katara smiled at jet but he was only focused on senna. "what's your name?" he asked.

senna grinned, "im senna, the lost princess of the northern watertribe."

katara mentally gagged at the way senna was speaking to jet. she was clearly flirting with him and it bugged her.

"lost princess? well maybe i can bring you back to your kingdom." he winked, wrapping his arm around senna.

senna blushed and the two walked away leaving katara furious and sokka jealous.

"of course she gets the guy. unbelievable!" katara stormed off and sokka sighed.

"maybe i'll get her someday."

——

the freedom fighters and team avatar decided to straighten up the camp of the old fire benders. sokka watched, he was still unsure about these guys.

he studied the way senna cleaned everything up. he was truly fascinated by it. aang was helping her too.

jet was leaning against a tree and katara walked up to him, "um, thanks for saving us, jet. we're lucky you were there."

"i should be thanking you. we were waiting to ambush those soldiers all morning. we just needed the right distraction. and then you guys stumbled in."

senna watched the two talk to each other and she in fact was jealous. so was sokka. they both were jealous.

senna rolled her eyes and walked away, sokka following behind.