30

— tree boy

— tree boy.
earth.

the gaang decided to make lost appa posters to get some publicity, ignoring the dai li's threats. they had to find him as soon as possible.

aang and katara had went off to find some printers to get professional posters made, toph and senna were just chilling with stumpy, and sokka didn't understand that katara and aang were taking care of the posters because he was drawing some very interesting appas.

finally, they came back. katara smiled excitedly, "we found a printer to make our posters!"

"hey, i thought designing the lost appa posters was my job. i've been working all day on my appa!" sokka pouted, senna grabbing one of his drawings.

"is this supposed to be appa?" she asked, trying to figure out which way was his head.

aang took a look at his drawing, "sokka, the arrow is on appas head."

"this is his head."

katara took the drawing from aang, "why are feet coming out of it?"

"those are his horns." he looked crushed, "i haven't seen him in a while, okay?"

"it looks just like him to me!" toph said.

"thank you, i worked really- why do you feel the need to do that?" toph shrugged and senna laughed quietly.

"let's just stick to the professional posters." katara said, handing a handful to senna.

aang nodded and grabbed a bunch, "i'll go drop these off, you guys stay here incase anyone comes in!"

[xxxxxxxx]

about an hour later, aang walked through the door looking exhausted yet enthusiastic.

"i just finished dropping all the leaflets. has anyone come in with news about appa?" he asked, taking a seat with senna who was watching the water tribe siblings play some game.

"it's only been a day. just be patient." katara told the boy.

not even a few seconds later, there was a knock on the door, "wow, you're right! patience really pays off!" aang said as he ran to open the door, "joo dee?"

"hello, aang and katara and sokka and toph and senna." she said as monotonically as ever, entering the house.

"what happened to you? did the dai li throw you in jail?" sokka asked, all joining aang and joo dee by the front door.

"what? jail? of course not. the dai li are the protectors of our cultural heritage."

"but you disappeared at the earth kings party." toph said.

"oh, i simply took a short vacation to.......lake laogai." she said with a gleam in her eyes, "it was quite relaxing."

lake laogai...senna felt a smile tug on her lips, she wanted to go to lake laogai.