Chapter 4

Of course Midas was released later from custody, he had posted everything that happened with the exception of the video so I thought but there was someone else there who was recording around that time but she didn't get the part I said something about dating Kim.

Avery Sinclair unknowingly admits to be dating Kim YooN gi, she said this as two of her friends goad it out of her!.

Well we have been trying to reach Mr Kim but he is unresponsive.

"those bitches are not my friends and will never be my friends! ARRRGH!,I fling my phone to the wall after reading that on social media. God I want to commit murder! What the fuck.

On the other hand I have been trying to contact Kim Yoon Gi But he was not responding, I know it won't be easy for him over there because they were going to be a backlash because they frown on their idols and celebrities having anything to do with foreigners and worse a black woman for that matter. I picked up my phone and called the head of my legal team and asked him to write a petition against Midas Blog for fake information and defamation of character. Out of anger I had cancelled all my appointments and decided to stay at home I even refused to pick James and MJ calls. To even get the shocker of my life. Kim had done an interview that he was not my boyfriend and we were not dating and he was getting married to someone else in Korea. Well I was relieved, thinking that the rumor will drop

Gossip News

Kim Yoon Gi has denied the facts that he is dating the "The Weeping willow" writer that they were just friends.

Well gossip is circulating everywhere that AVERY started the rumors herself to imagine that absurdity.

Well all I know was that that full day I ended up growling, screaming into my pillow.

Well as the week moved on , everyone lost interest in that story, a huge scandal had happened and the world had forgotten my story and I was so relieved and continued.

Its been six months later and life has been going perfectly so one day I got an invitation to attend a party on a island. I was so happy early vacation even James was to go with me. The party celebrant was no other than Timothy Grathedum, the presidential candidate who was celebrating his birthday on his island I was excited to be among.

Getting to the island, we were well received and all the men and women who mattered in the country and I was well entertained.

Timothy Grathedum was an intimidating man, tall and huge he looked way big than he was on Tv.

" well, if its not our best seller Author.", he said smiling and shaked my hand.

Grining from ear to ear. " Good day, sir thank you for inviting me it was an honor !

He smiled and moved to the next people as he walked away I could not bhelp but notice a Man standing and looking at me, he was tall and handsome by his side were two ladies but I was feeling creepy I had no choice but to ask James who he was.

"Martin Sarvey.

I gasped " Sarvey company is one of the biggest and richest tech company in the world.

"Yes it looks like he likes you,'' James smirked.

"He is married,'' I retorted styling looking around if I would see any reporters.

"Divorced.

A conversation I did not hear

"Are you sure!

"Yes, her Aura gave it out.

" Well all we need is to bring her in then. No time.

After our cruise on the island we went back home and Timothy invited me for a masquerade ball and said one of his friends liked me. I blushed and I knew it was Sarvey although he was handsome but the guy legit creeped me out. I accepted the invite but Timothy insisted I come alone for the party. Maybe he thought I was dating James maybe he felt threatened.

The week had moved and it was Masquerade ball party , I was so excited that I had gotten ready and finally it was that day. I arrived at the sarvey mansion, it exhibits wealth. I thought I was rich but in terms I was poor compared to what I saw. It was an underground party as I was ushered into a tunnel, I was scared because it was suppose to be a party right but I was not hearing music or stuff. I panicked but the bulter had locked the door, following the stairs down I entered a cave door and opened it , the hall was so big built like the medieval times. In the middle of room stood a HuGE MIRROR! So huge way taller than me and at the back it was draped with a red and gold material which was flowing because of the wind. There was no window but where was the wind coming from.

I was scared shitless and, made a move to turn but I could not move and it seems as if the mirror was moving moving towards me. Looking at the mirror I can't see my reflection. I dropped my masquerade mask and let out a scream and ran to the door, I now remembered the movie VAN Helsing.

There was no door, I was scared and started praying to God.

Silence! SILENCE!, a voice screeched, before me was a figure clothed in Red, I cant see the face.

"Welcome Sinclaire", I have been waiting for you.

I stammered " w...h...o are you.

" Am Zerinom," it screeched like a bird.

" Somebody Help me!, I screamed with all my might, the next thing I could not move or talk. Even to faint I could not!

Gradually a force pushed closer to the mirror all I could see was a withered hand holding my mouth in the mirror. I whimpered.

" You have been chosen by the master.

The force released my mouth " for what exactly? I was scared all I know this was a bad dream and I wanted to wake up.

"Your talent has drawn you to the master. He wants those with talents with which he can unleash on the world, the end times is coming and he needs people that will help distract the world. Worldly music and corrupt things, whatever talent you have you will use to lure away from truth. If its music, you make songs that will distract the world , to manipulate human kind you have to use three things, what they eat, they read and what they listen to. I don't have much to say because I have a party to attend upstairs. You are multi-talented, you are a writer and an artist. You will write books that enter peoples mind that will technically make them become possessive and possessed. An entity will be given to You which will aid you in doing that in essence you will be known worldwide famous.

I was lost for words, " what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

He laughed infact for full five minutes he was laughing , then he stopped and said, "Do You accept? Yes or No

" Hell No!, I screamed.

"Okay.

I was shocked " Just okay, are you going to kill me?

" No! leave.

All I know was that I saw myself on my bed the next day and I swore I had a bad nightmare but it seem so real. Even my door man attested that I did not leave the apartment last night.