Chapter 23

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and the winner of this year Parct award is..........Avery Sinclaire congratulations.

The round of applause of the crowd cheering me as I climbed the podium in my beautiful red shimmer gown designed by Avnet one of the biggest designers to collect my award and of course to say my thank-you speech, I had always dreamed of winning that award. Facing the crowd shrouded in dark and of course the light on me I gave my thank you speech.

At the end of the night I had two awards and of course my husband-to-be Sarvey had accompanied me to the Award night and he had made the gesture of kissing me or showing affections even when the paparazzi made us to pose together for a photo.

My wedding was in three days time, all things was ready and set and of course the whole society was eager to see and witness the wedding, it was going to be a glamorous wedding Sarvey had made sure that he spent his money when I asked him if he ever spent on his former weddings like that, he replied "The other weddings, I had the opportunity to leave but this one is the last one and not a marriage that I can easily leave because am stuck in it for life, might as well spend well and make it worth a while.

I had put up my house up for rent and had started moving some of my things to the new house that Sarvey had bought.

I had decided to drop in on Lizzy to check up on her, I was ushered in by the housekeeper and told me that my friend will be down with me soon enough. I decided to make myself comfortable then Lizzy came downstairs looking flustered and red was about to ask what was wrong with her when I saw a man behind her wearing his shirt he dropped a kiss on her cheeks and walked away leaving me confused.

"Is that not your ....?

"Yes one of my bodyguards" she said pouring herself a drink from the bar.

"This looks bad, are you supposed to get involved with the staff, he looks like who could blackmail you and if this gets out to the press

Lizzy laughed and gave me a glass "Relax Avery, this can't get out and have you forgotten he won't live long enough for that"

"Okay... I thought you said you were trying to get pregnant why don't try having a donor baby that will be better than this.

"Yes, I am working on it, but I need to do this, the way I have been getting horny these days is way out of it like someone attached to cocaine, I have had sex four times this week.

I laughed "wish I could relate but I can't" I said and gulped my drink down.

Lizzy looked at me "Wow! Sarvey is lucky, he is getting married the third time and he is getting a virgin-bride and that makes sense you will be losing your virginity to a human not like some of us that lost ours to a demon.

I choked.

"Are you okay?" she asked, patting me on the back to reduce the coughing fit that just started.

With water in my eyes "I am okay, just the brandy just didn't sit well with me.

Lizzy cackled "the brandy has nothing to do with this, you are just clearly mortified that Sarvey will be the one that will disvirgin you, I know we all wished we would have found true love and stuff, but life hits different.

Deviating from the discussion "When is Richard coming in?

"I haven't spoken to him. the last I called his P.A picked and promised that he would return my calls.

"He better not miss my wedding or am never ever going to speak to him again

She laughed "He is definitely going to show up.