Chapter 17

AVERY

The past events that happened flashed by me in a seconds, days or hours how do I face my parents or even look them in the eye knowing fully well I had something to do with my brother's death. By the way the money had started coming in more than I expected I had become one of the sought after writers, finally my book has been made into a movie and I was working with the movie script writers out. Gradually the type of life have started coming back, the glamour and I decided to do one more thing that I should have done long time ago.

" What do you mean, you are firing me from being your manager?'' James yelled at him when I told him that I no longer need his services.

I crossed my legs and looked at him square in the eye " You have been a bad influence to me and I don't want you close to me as my manager. There is a cheque there with that money you can settle your bills and your family before you can get another job.

"You fucking dumb bitch! After what I did for you? I made you who you are today!

"Shut it! You made nothing! You lure me into doing rubbish all in the name of salvaging; now you say made who? Leave this premises I have informed my staff and security that you are no longer welcomed here.

The scathing slap that came, I was shocked I had to hold my face. What? You slapped me.

He growled at me "you seem to forget something you can't fire me, yes you can get another sub manger or anything but I oversee everything you don't seem to understand I am your handler from the ORDER, we are tied to each other one slip we both die.

"That's a big lie

"You think! Anyway you see it, do you think I became your manager just by mere choice. I had been trailing you since because I was assigned to you. In the group lower vessels like me get assigned as handlers for upcoming members to help and guide them. Pfft! my duty is to frustrate you into giving in, the scandals about you and the Korean actor who do you think leaked it to the press.

I glared at him mouth wide open.

"even some of the bad comments about you were some people who were paid just to do that and the lady at the supermarket who hit you, it is all my doing, ask your friends the initiates their handlers is like their mentor who dictate what and how to do it, I make the rules and you adhere to them because the orders are coming from the master! I know you think you are stubborn but be careful disobedience is death! Not yours but someone probably close to you, your parents or siblings, my wife is an alcoholic all because of this. We just have to keep tabs on you"

I just sat there looking at him, feeling less or no emotion anymore, my life has become a shock absorber.

" there are things that you think that you know but actually don't know!

ELIZABETH

I was singing my heart out in front of over 20,000 people, if anyone who saw me on the stage would gladly envy me ; beautiful, rich and has a beautiful voice. But in the inside I was dying, I have started taking drugs just to sleep; I just flowed with the music and lost myself in it. The cheers from the crowd brought me to reality that I had finished singing. It was a fuzzy feeling that I can't explain I go on stage it's just like am there but am not actually there like someone is me and am someone else.

"Thank you, it was so lovely to see you guys this night am ever grateful and I hope to see you guys again, thank you for hosting me! Can somebody make some noise!" I said screaming into my microphone and the cheers from the crowd went up! I blew a kiss to the crowd and walked to the backstage where my dressing room was. As I walked there had been some fans who had waited there for me to give them an autograph, but with the numbers there even my bodyguards had to usher me into my dressing room as fast as possible. Entering my dressing room , my stylists , makeup artists and some of my staff were there, they were all rushing to attend to my needs.

" Come on lizzy, this is the life , people are waiting on you, you are stinkingly rich, girls idolize you. Boys love you! Who would have thought that a fat poor girl will be this famous! You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest!" I thought inwardly, the makeup artist was cleaning my face, the stylists were helping me get into a way comfortable clothes, what caught my attention was Avery was entering into the room and then I caught the glance of one of my bodyguards Jackson, he was just newly recruited into my security detail, technically I had to learn about my bodyguards, I didn't pay much attention to them , but Jackson was very handsome so handsome so tall, he could pass as a model and not a bodyguard. Few days ago I was so horny that I had to think about him in my brain as I masturbated even when I was Cumming. I was moaning his name, but I know my situation , I just could not let him die, Larry had warned me about start or getting into a scandal he had told me that I have to sleep with random guys once in a while. I had disguised myself and went to a pub and got picked up as a hooker. At first I was afraid to be picked by a lunatic or a psychopath but the man that I left with was kind. All night we had sex yeah I made sure we did it all night, the man jokingly asked if I was nymphomaniac I cant even remember his name n stuff, when he was deeply asleep I sneaked out of his house by 3am but without dropping a 200 dollar bill on his table for him at least for him not to think I was a thief rather I was a generous hooker. I think he is probably he was dead or so because I got a massive endsorment deal the next week. I inwardly cringed.

" Lizzy!

I snapped out of my thoughts Avery was staring at me quizzically. " I'm sorry, I didn't get what you said.

" Of course you didn't, I have been talking to you but it seems you just zoned out" Avery said rolling her eyes as usual that's one of her signature.

I smiled and signaled that the stylists and other staff leave us and took the champagne from the ice bucket and opened it offered it to her but she refused.

" I am not really in the mood to drink, but your concert was amazing my ears was almost ripped off from the shouting and cheering from the crowd. Nice one Lizzy.

I smiled " Glad you love the concert, have you seen or even spoken to Richard since?

" the last we spoke he said he is in Fiji for a shoot, well I guess he is having fun" she shrugged.

I chugged down the drink and I looked at Avery, for the first time I carefully looked at her, Avery was beautiful black fine ass woman she was older than me I agree, her breasts was big nice waist and stuff! Wait! A minute !or since I sleep with men they die I can still do women right nothing is wrong with being bisexual, people are doing it again, Avery had never showed or indicate anything about her sexuality if she was dating and stuff, I watched as she pressed her phone but wait a minute why was I thinking about doing women more less Avery I shook head its probably because of the champagne.

" Ma, sorry to interrupt But the car is ready for you to leave" My P.A said interrupting whatever thoughts I have.

" okay"

" Sure we can go somewhere eat, relax and get drunk" Avery said

" But you just said you were not in the mood to drink" I replied getting some of my things.

" Champagne! Not in the mood for that rather for some alcohol and stuff if you are game.

" How about tomorrow! I will bring drinks am fucking tired and I need a long massage and sleep.

Avery giggled " Sure you do"

Avery and I had walked out the dressing room together but had to separate when it was time to go to our cars. Well as for me some frantic fans and Paparazzi had been waiting for me ; as soon as I came out the flashing lights from cameras and phones were enough to blind me, I had to cover my face as my bodyguards made a shield around me as I entered the car, I had to wave to them and the car sped out of the place as fast as it can. As I turned there were some paparazzi and fans still running after my car. I just sat back and smiled "Power just look at the way they scream for me damn Lizzy !.