Chapter 19

Click! Click! Shutter! The cameras and flashlight was almost blinding my eyes as I put on a fake smile for the cameras as I shook hands with THELLA brand manager as we had just completed the signing of the deal. Then after taking some photos with some of the senior staff, my package was given to me which I gave to my P.A Tia as we were given a tour of the company. I smiled in my mind this is all I ever wanted money with money people will respect me. And to my dismay I found out that THELLA belonged to Thellamari Osmond one of the top members in the THE ORDER" am just a new member so I was taking my time to know the members, the only persons I know or were familiar was Lizzy, Richard, Sarvey and James. According to James, that was just a tip of an iceberg of the things luxury that was going to come my way. Speaking of Sarvey since that day, we barely spoke to each other, he didn't contact me and I didn't contact him either. I was not even ready to even think of him or anything related to the ORDER let me enjoy myself for now.

"Tia what's my schedule for today? I had entered the car and nodded thanks to one of my bodyguards who had opened the door for me. And I waited for Tia to enter the car; sitting close to me she was going through her Ipad to check the schedules.

Adjusting her glasses she said "Ma'am you have to attend Sir Richard Polo game today at 2pm that's in the next one hour. You have cancelled all your appointments for today and tomorrow." She said turning to look at me

I nodded "have you made arrangements with my stylist for Saturday.

"Yes ma'am everything is ready for Saturday night.

It was my first time attending a Polo Game because I had felt it was meant especially for the rich rich. But here I am among them attending an event, a black girl who was rich. I had arrived a little late, the games had started, luckily for me Lizzy had arrived earlier and had kept a spot close to her for me thankfully I was so happy because I wondered what or how I feel if I sat alone it will be totally boring and I don't want to miss Richard's game.

"I didn't know people attend much especially women" I told Lizzy

" Well, most of the women here are not here for the games some are here are just to scout for men rich men" Lizzy replied using her binoculars to view the games.

"Eh?

"Rich men that they will be sleeping with to take care of them like sugar daddies" she said eyeing one lady who was just ahead of us and who apparently had given us the "Judging" eye. I snickered as the lady turned her face back with a frown .

"That should teach her to mind her business" Lizzy hissed " at least we are better than some of them here we are here on the terms of our own money we are not here with a man or for a man." She rolled her eyes.

I laughed "you just getting riled up for nothing Liz!

"I had to put her in place, judgeinas and saints.

I patted her on her leg playfully and looked across the field to see the players. After some agonizing time the game came to an end even Lizzy who was talking once I realized that she had put on earpiece and her eyes were shut, I smiled who would want to blame her the game was boring. I had to tap her gently that the game was over. We had to walk to where Richard had his refreshment Stand. I was hungry I had no choice to sample the chops there while Lizzy refused and claimed that she was on diet but she took water, as we waited for Richard because he was being interviewed by a news station. I was just glancing around when my eyes landed on Martin Sarvey he was walking towards me, looking at him he was handsome, every woman dream as he smiled and waved to some people. Who will think that this handsome man had a cold heart they really did say the devil was an angel and don't forget you are married to the devil. I cringed at my thoughts.