Chapter 24

"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said and the crowd cheered. Ladies and gentlemen I had become Mrs Sarvey , I faked a smile as I walked down the aisle arms-in-lock with my new husband waving at the well-wishers of course it was a celebrity wedding the movers and shakers of the society was there and of course the members of the ORDER was there to grace the occasion. Lizzy beamed and cried as I got married I could not hesitate to roll my eyes to know that she was all putting a show and Richard was nowhere to be found, he said his flight got cancelled or whatever he didn't tell me he told Elizabeth to tell me because he knew well that I was going to be mad at him. The reporters were outside the church waiting for us to come out as to blast us with rays of cameras and words of congratulations. My mom beamed with happiness, my dad's face remained expressionless after he handed me over to Sarvey at the altar. As for me I just wanted to let the day pass by and pull off the heavy gown I was wearing. We just had a light reception because according to my husband he had booked us a honeymoon flight. I had just prayed that Sarvey won't want to consummate our marriage immediately and of course I left the "Inexperienced part" let him find it out by himself. I had changed with the help of lizzy and my sister then got into a very comfortable tshirt and jeans and cleaned off my makeup and let my hair down as I walked out the paparazzi accosted me and all I know was the next news headline was "EXCITED NEWLYWED LOVE BIRDS CANNOT WAIT TO GET OFF WITH THE HONEYMOON along the article was my face fresh out of the makeup and stuff plastered on it.

I cringed and flinged the gossip news newspaper, I and Sarvey had flown out to an island called "RETI" which he claimed he had a house on the island and of course he had after I had gotten married to Sarvey I started to know that I had really married into wealth but me on my part I had myown money only that I wanted to be richer, the house on the island was big and the staff was nice enough I was not bothered.

The night my husband decided we should consummate our marriage I had thought it will be something romantic after all I was a romance writer, first we went down a tunnel in the house.

"what are we doing here?" I looked around it was set up like a small altar. He didn't answer me he just walked to the altar, picked up a chalk and started drawing something on the floor I was just standing there looking at him when he was done he started pulling his clothes and gave me the signal to start undressing.

"you mean here? On the floor....but" I stammered looking around definitely not wanting this place to be where I would lose my virginity to him.

He was buck naked he just grabbed me by my gown and the next thing he had undressed me and made me lie on what he drew.

"every woman I sleep with, except ex-wives, I am to submit the condom I use to the altar hence some die, some destiny are interwined into mine probably their wealth and stuff, you are my wife and I have to do this normally, my other wives I did drug them and bring them here to sleep with them after the day of our wedding, yours is different because you are part of the ORDER so just be quiet, lets do this and get things over with, I have a lot of do today.

I fell quiet, he stood up and put off the candles leaving just one which made the room dimmer, he came back I could feel his breath on my face. He started nudging my legs apart, technically I had thought he was going to be romantic, probably with a little foreplay but to my wildest imagination, Sarvey was trying to penetrate me but it was kinda tough, me on my part was trying to tell him to be gentle ,he didn't say anything until he rammed into me, I let out a shrill scream and tried to push him off, but he was powerful, he grabbed my hands with one his hand and held my mouth with the other hand as to stop me from screaming. I had just experience 50 shades of pain, I was not ready to let him continue to hurt me, I started struggling with him, this is not how I expected my first time to be. But he didn't budge and continued so fast, the dim room the only thing one could hear was groaning and a hushed cries coming from the room. I was lying in the middle of the altar I wont technically say it was rape but the man that I call my husband having a go at me without considering my feelings, I couldn't struggle anymore, I just fell silent and waited for him to be done with whatever he was doing, few minutes later he stopped stood up , me I was tired to move, I was just panting for breath, I could hear the ruffle of clothes, obviously he was getting dressed