Chapter 21

The smell of hospital had always disgusted me right from when I was little till now, although I was in the VIP section of the hospital, I felt like as if I was in a confined area the food was nothing much to write about but it was manageable, kept receiving countless calls from the media and so. I also spoke with my parents to put their fears to rest although my mom had been adamant about coming to come and see me that's she can't bear the loss of losing two of her kids. Richard's movie premiere, Lizzy did an online video for me so that I could watch and cheer him up. Ryan had been arrested and was going to get 10 years jail that's what my lawyer said. And also Sarvey visited me in the hospital twice and insisted that we start our wedding preparations and that I could move in with him after all the plan he wanted to use to show the world that we were dating had been ruined. I was really skeptical about that but had no choice.

The day that I left the hospital was the day Maltida my housekeeper was buried, I had sent flowers and some money to the family and also spoke with her daughter and promised to help them financially in any way that I can in order to repay the goodness of their mother to me, Maltida had only three kids ;the first was five the second was three and the last was just 10months old I felt so sad for them although they live with their grandmother.

I had called Lizzy but she told me she was out of the country she went for a music tour and would be back the next week. Richard was not available either but he promised to have lunch with me same next week. Ever since I got into celebrity lifestyle, I didn't keep much friends neither did I have any just mere acquaintances here and there, James had said that keeping friends would distract me and I had foolishly agreed then now am home, alone with no friends just my P.A whose job was just being a professional.

"I think it is time we go public" Sarvey said showing up at my house the next day looking gloriously handsome.

I rolled my eyes "I know? Do you need to remind me?

He smirked and looked me dead in the eye "The blood moon is in two months time and we are expected to be lawfully wedded and appear before the coven then, failure to do so attracts a punishment as well as you know the order is not what you joke with, an order is given and you have to obey or you die get it.

"So what do we.....

"Fake dating that's it or rather start dating probably one month act lovey and dovey before the Press till one month interval marriage, you know I have a life I don't have the luxury to be chasing or teaching you on how to act. Be ready tonight we are going on our first date."He said standing up and walking out.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The week had ran like I had expected and I was looking for ways to invest some money in some stuff and of course away from the paparazzi and their so many troubles. I had healed but the trauma was there, I had been asked to see a "Shrink" but I bluntly refused don't want to talk to any therapist.

The security around my house had been tightened even had bodyguards inside the house except from my bedroom. Avery and Co I was managing from home, although my lines have been blowing up ever since the incident got deals right and there.

I was in the kitchen preparing food, of course I love food and cooking as well, I was just causally trying out a new recipe : Butter rice, funny right, I just decided to work on that one. Tia was with me obviously.

"why do you call it butter rice, Ma" she asked her eyes curious and on me, it was just me and her in the big kitchen which probably would ten persons at once with three bodyguards stationed outside the door and one down the kitchen window.

Dicing some onions "I call it butter rice because I use butter for it, First boil your rice properly then in a pan, add butter, onions and your veggies add seasoning and stir for some time then add the boiled rice and stir do not add water but if you have chicken broth you can add a little but if you don't leave it be, allow it heat up for a while then you can take it down and serve with any accompaniment of your choice.

"Mmmmh, this smells good" Tia replied watching me work my food magic

"And tastes good too, why don't you set up some plates I didn't cook much but these will be okay for the both of us" I replied washing my hands in the sink."When is the Pizza coming?." I had ordered some pizza for the security at least to show them gratitude for what they do do for me.

The weeks have been moving by and I and Sarvey had dated our "dating" and of course the blogs and media had carried it, to be honest at first I thought I would cringe and being digusted by Sarvey anytime he shows public affection like touching my hands, hugs and stuff, I knew deep down he was just acting but it just was just there, dinner and some parties even when he launched his new company branch I was invited and the media had a field day.

CELTS MAGAZINE

Popular Technocrat , one of the richest and one of the most handsome men Martin Sarvey spotted at the opening of his company with no other than the literary sensation Avery Sinclaire, rumors have speculated that they have been seen in the company of each other, although Sarvey who had been married twice and divorced since to have gotten back to the dating pool again with the gorgeous black-american beauty and also it seems Avery has just recovered from the one-sided relationship she had with Korean actor Kim Yoon Gi;

I have been reading the articles and stuff about I and Sarvey's dating online even a few calls here and there to know if it was the truth but James had handled it as he should, I was really kinda happy getting married to Sarvey so as to get James off my back. I had started writing another book and I was working hard to make it another bestseller. My intercom phone rang and I picked it up it was the security.

"Ma'am, Miss Lizzy is here to see you.

"Okay, let her in" I replied, yeah as security had tightened up, I had to give permission before letting anyone in, not only I do that I actually did that because of james so that anytime he wants to come unannounced I could tell the security to turn him away.

Lizzy walked in looking like a million-dollar queen that she is looking damn fine and sexy.

"Why didn't you call that you were coming?" I asked hugging her.

"My plane just arrived, so I decided to visit you first before heading home"

"Aww that's so sweet

"So how are you doing, I saw the blogs" She said making herself feel at home.

"Yes its about to go down.

"Well, whatever the case, just know that I have taken the position of the "maid of honor".

We all laughed.