Epilogue

The whole social media and press was agog with the tragic death of Avery Sinclaire and  her husband .different theories was flying up and down.
Richard stomped the beer he was drinking on the table And turned to the TV where a reporter was making a report.
"It's a very tragic and painful news that we bring to you that Avery and Sarvey Martins are both dead, although police is investigating but it was apparently that Sarvey  was found dead in his room although there seems be to be pointing to suicide, although it seems that He was found dead on his bed with some pills around him
Richard sniffed and rubbed his palms on his thighs and drank more beer. His keen attention was on the TV as the reporter rambled on
" As you can see behind me is the location that Avery charred remains and car was found  ,she was burnt beyond recognition. It seems that or rather all things point to that  Sarvey murdered his wife and committed suicide some of the staff have attested that the couple had a fight and Sarvey had threatened to kill her not once not twice but a couple of times that even the last one that the bodyguards had to intervene and stop Him from inflicting bodily harm on her, it will still point to the fact that the late writer lost her pregnancy and was still mourning her best friend late singer Lizzy so in cases her mental health was an issue, although this information is sketchy. the scene of the crime has been cordoned off by the police and the police  is still investigating this and millions of fans all over have been in grief and been mourning the " The weeping willow" best seller and I for one I am very sad because she was one of my favorites..Avery sinclaire may your soul rest in peace...This is Peppy Azy reporting for CELt Tv.
Richard switched off the TV and ran his hand over his hair ,first it was Lizzy now Avery ,the part he played in Avery's death was even worse,it was betrayal or death for him..
He did something very terribly wrong and the Order had asked him to sacrifice Avery in order for him Richard not to be killed.
He had been asked to sacrifice his child( although nobody knows that He had a child born to him when he was very young, he had impregnated one of his mother's maid and you know the society the rich boy and the maid syndrome can't just work so the maid was sent away and of course Richard blantly denied the pregnancy,the poor girl left but kept the child,He later found that out and kept sending secret money to the girl and his child but anonymously like everybody knew he can't father any child anymore so when the Order asked for that child he had cried and begged on his knees for them to leave the child,who would inherit the billions and stuff. Then the ultimatum was dropped Kill Avery.
It was a game plan since,they all acted that the master didn't want to punish the Sarveys for the death of the " chosen children".. although Sarvey was given the order to kill his wife but the game plan is who first gets to kill Avery sinclaire,whoever does get pardoned and Richard beat Sarvey to it and now to Sarvey's death, Sarvey did not commit suicide he was murdered but the question was by who?.. of course kill the wife and pin it on the husband so all the cases will shut down.
As one could see him he was so restless but relieved. He looked at the time he knew soon he will be called to do the " imitation cut tie from Avery's soul" he grimaced and stood up.

                       The ENd

There is going to be a sequel hopefully telling us about how the Order was brought down and destroyed!
Darkness and light has nothing in common! God reigns supreme!

Thank you all for reading,it has not been easy..I suffered serious writers block but thankGod I was able to finish this .
Please check my other books
Act of vengeance
Switched: the idol
Killed by the idol..

Love from awybaby