Chapter 14

AVERY

The creaking sound of the tomb door opening, alerted me from my semi-drugged faze; I raised my hand to shield my face from the rays of the sunlight. Staggering, I stood up and dragged myself out of the tomb, quietly scanning my surroundings. The cemetery was deathly quiet. I turned around probably looking for who had opened the door, but I did not see anybody, a gust of wind passed me and I shivered.

"Hello, is anyone there", I said, limping looking for an exit or anything. I didn't want anyone to see me butt naked walking out of a graveyard, oh that will rock the news. My brain kept on booting that all this was all a nightmare but my body refused to accept that. Where is James?.

" you are awake", a voice said behind me. I swirled as fast as I can and James was standing behind me smoking. He just handed me a dressing robe . if I had anything to say to him it was left unsaid because he swirled around and walked away I had to follow him.

ELIZABETH

She lay on her bed, tired and weak, it was as if a truck had ran her over. The incident of last night still trudged her brain, Larry had told her that if she joined the confraternity that she will be way richer and bigger even more than him. She took the bait because she inwardly wanted to leave his record and probably pay him back for everything he had spent on her. Who was the man that raped her?. The only thing she can remember was that she had passed out and the next thing she was carried away by Larry. Or was it Larry that did that? Of course not, she knew Larry"s voice and the man who had raped her had a deep voice and with the little light she had in that tomb she saw that he was rather handsome man. But the question was who was he?. Girls her age who if they had passed through what she had passed just now would have been screaming or even going through a trauma through that but to make matters worse, she just nudged it off as if it was just a regular normal thing. Under her legs ache a lot, she had been saving her virginity for marriage but now its gone to an unknown handsome stranger in the tomb.

" You are fully awake", Larry walked inside her room, holding some flowers and parcel. " I was not expecting that, or don't look at me like that, everything that happened was for your good.

" My own good? I was raped , dehumanized by an unknown man and worse I witnessed a satanic ritual and stuff! What did you do to me?", She yelled at him.

Larry sat down and folded his arms " I did nothing to you, get some rest I have asked your P.A to cancel all your appointments for the day, you need time to heal and stuff. Stop looking at me like that, whatever it is now it is for your good, welcome to the big Club, power, fame and control, you now hold the world at your feet, infact you should be proud it is rare ones that ever get to this point.

Elizabeth glared at him "You are evil and a demon.

Larry laughed " Likewise you honey both of us are, we resurrect our desires at the expense of what? You even got it better you get A tiolesdemus. The man who you claimed that raped you.'' He scoffed.

" You know him, that's better at least to provide a witness to the police that I was raped." She said, getting up from the bed with a wince.

Larry laughed again and scratched his head "You still don't understand whats is going on? And if you report to the police and what were you doing in a cemetery at such an odd hour Pffsh like if anybody will ever believe you. But I thought gradually you would have start losing your human emotions.

" what do you mean"

" I don't need to explain much but to tell you the least or probably the best news to me, the man that slept with you is a demon and he is the only man you will sleep with and for your daily sacrifice any man you sleep with will die. Yeah! You can have kids and stuff but you cannot marry because you are already tied to him. Yours is better, others had had worse.

Elizabeth"s head was ringing.

Avery

Since I returned from that cursed initiation, sleep was far from my eyes but I find myself dozing off but I refused to sleep, I have been drowning myself in Brandy, banging my head constantly to keep reminding myself that it was all a nightmare but the marks on my body proved otherwise. I heard a sound somewhere in the house, I stood up and went to investigate I had switched off my phone and stuff , I don't want to see anybody I swear I will commit murder especially that Evil James. As I walked past my corridor my gaze got that mirror, like in a trance I walked to the mirror, I removed the black cloth I used in covering it. I traced my hands around the body and I looked at my reflection, my eyes were red as if it was bloody.

"Finally you have accepted your fate.

I whirled around to find who was talking but it was only me in that room.

"Look at me", I looked at myself in the mirror, I was the one actually talking, my reflection, it was moving in the mirror but me I was standing still, frozen.

"Oh, pitiful human, it's so nice to meet you, we have not been introduced, am Greed and your alter-Ego hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah"

I stood there frozen.

" I hate it when you all act like that", it waved its hand and a cloud of smoke from the mirror engulfed me.

The smoke entered my eyes, nose and mouth, but instead of being choked the feeling was one of intense bliss, the feeling was orgasmic ,something sweet but painful at the same time, I rolled my head as the feeling was going through my body , I felt like someone who have been drugged, my hands was going down on my body, I had pulled out my hair band, my hair was free, I raked my hands in my hair, kept rolling my head to side to side, the room was full with smoke that was from a burning furnace. Voices , thousands of them was talking, all in a quiet cool voice, it was like sweetness in my body, the next thing my body was off the ground, I was elevating my body was going in circle. I loved the feeling so much I didn't want it to stop, it was so sweet, but the next thing I fell to the floor, the smoke and the reflection was gone. I looked around nothing only me sprawled on the floor, half naked, looking like a mad woman, I had given myself extra marks with my finger-nails, whatever happened I don't know but all I know that I liked it and craved for it just as a drug addict craved for drugs. I ran to the mirror and touched it again but nothing came out. After few minutes I quietly left the room, it was if I feel peaceful, without a worry no pain and stuff. I zoomed out later with one and thousand questions to ask James.