Chapter 11

The next week had been filled with studio sessions and Larry had insisted that Elizabeth had a voice training to help her perfect her voice.

"I have decided that we will air your song "dream light" tomorrow.

Elizabeth swallowed "but I don't you said it was not ready yet''

"Of course it is ready, done some touchup and stuff; I will send it to one of my friends who work at Radio RMS.

She squealed and jumped up "Oh my God, that's one of the biggest radio in town, oh my God, I can't believe it.

Jake laughed "Yeah so are you ready to showcase yourself to the world.

Hestitant " I am not really sure.

" it's not a big deal, if this one didn't move, we can still try more harder, at least just to let your name mainstream. Just have faith.

Actually she didn't have faith, she didn't even think that song was the one to ever make her rich

The next week,after Radio RMS played " dreamlight", it started trending and before the end of the week. It had over 60 million downloads and was top one on the chart. Our dear Elizabeth was shocked and happy.lets just say that in a twinkle of an eye Elizabeth from a poor home became the sought after singer. The money was rolling in and she had been officially signed to W LABEL.

" I can't believe this!'' her mother had said when she had called home to tell her.

"Mother I am beyond speechless, all I know is that God's grace found me, a whole nobody like me, mom, I now meet with big artists, actresses and stuff.

Within a few months time Elizabeth has become a household name everywhere, she had released her own album and was doing concerts and stuff.

Officially signed as artist in the W label she had to adapt to some rules and regulations.

" As officially signed to the label, you are to live alone, no roommates just as to avoid scandals, as for Emily you can give her money to rent an apartment you two are not live alone, before you employ any domestic staff make sure that person go through us so as to avoid hidden journalists and paparazzi and stuff. Nobody is live with you except domestic but they can come and go. Only your security detail can. And two you will have a finance account officer, a manger and P.A with three bodyguards assigned to you. And as for your family you can only visit them for now but they can't visit you. I have sent them $5million dollars that will be enough for them until you are done with your world concert tour. Lastly you are not to date and also you will be assigned a gym instructor to help you lose weight, you might have a beautiful voice but not the right body.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes "what do you mean the right body"

Larry folded his hands "Your weight, the society frowns on the plus size women because you need to intrigue your audience as well as have the banging body to sell your image, because you will be doing shoots like bikini shoots, magazine and stuff just to sell your body.

She gasped "I am not selling my body"

Larry rubbed his head "Nobody said you will be selling your body that way, I meant selling and promoting business with your body like skincare and stuff. At least you will be going on diet or even the case maybe you might get a surgery liposuction to reduce some body parts then work on your breasts and hips.

She blushed Red.

" Hope we are clear on what I said, the house you are going to be staying in the company will get it. Am really proud of you, you brought me more money more than my other artists did, I am impressed that I had a good eye to locate you before any other company would have snatched you. Now you may leave the car is waiting for you and before you leave the building ask the receptionist to take you to where your team will be. Good bye.