Chapter 12

Author's Note: sorry it took me so long to post. Let's just say I am quite the procrastinator. Anyways I hope you are enjoying the spicy drama 😉
—————————————————————
Flashback:
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I lie in an ball on my bed. My body was convulsing non-stop and I felt no control over myself. My head was pounding and my heart ached. Overall I felt in excruciating pain.

I did not think any of it would ever end. Just a single day felt like a lifetime. I was tired of the pain, yet somehow they always found a way to turn it back on me... as if I were the guilty one. As if it were all my fault for what I had to endure through the longs days of my childhood.

I could care less what was taken from me as a punishment. The only thing I strives to keep was my sanity.

I knew I was not guilty.
———————————————————————
Tuesday morning:
The next morning, words were going straight over my head. I was zoned out for most of breakfast and found it notably hard to focus on anything that was going on. I mostly stayed quiet and though I did try to commit to the conversation around me, my mind just kept going back to last night's events.

I have not even spared a glance at Draco after what happened last night. I did not even see him today. I practically planned to never speak to him again although it was probably going to be impossible since we are in the same house and in the same classes. However, I wanted to stay away from him as much I could. I was so furious to the point of depression. Something told me that Draco was to never be my friend again and after what he did, I could honestly care less. He hated me and it was all because I chose to date Harry. He should not even have a say in who I associate myself with. He was being petty,I knew, but what did I expect?

I expected him to go crazy.

What I didn't expect was for him to confess his feelings for me.

"Holly, are you alright? You haven't been speaking at all. And you haven't even touched your food," Hermione spoke up, her face concerned.

"I'm great," I lied but my face said otherwise. I had dark circles under my eyes and my lack of energy was evident.

"Hermione's right. Did you lose your appetite or something?" said Ron.

"I promise I'm fine. I'm just not hungry that's all."

"Are you sure you aren't hungry?" asked Harry. He looked super distressed and his eyes appeared concerned as he looked me over.

"I'm sure."

"Well could you at least eat something so I know you won't be hungry later."

Just for Harry, I agreed to eat a muffin and drink a glass of orange juice but it made me feel really nauseated. I tried my best not to throw up as I ate the muffin.

When I still continued to appear sad, Harry held my hand under the table.

"If something is wrong you can tell me," he whispered softly in my ear.

But before I could reply, someone had called out my name.

"Holly Rosewood."

Immediately, my heart froze as I recognized the voice. I turned around in my seat to meet Professor Snape's eyes. My heart sank.

He finally noticed.

I squeezed Harry's hand as I became uneasy.

"May I ask which house are you in?"

"Slytherin," I choked out, tears beginning to slowly form in my eyes. I kept my head down.

"And may I also ask why you are at the Gryffindor table?"