Chapter 19

The month of July seemed to roll just around the corner and the warm, summer air had recently begun to settle in. The rest of the school year had just zoomed past so swiftly. Time had just so easily slipped through my fingers and I would never be able to reverse it.

It was honestly such a quick yet depressing day for me. I was spending my last moments with my friends in the train compartment. I did my absolute best to cherish every single second I spent with Harry, knowing I would not see my boyfriend until September 1st. We each promised we would write letters back-and-forth to one another for the entirety of the summer.

I had never envied Hermione's time turner until now. I did not want school to be over. I wanted to go back in time and relive all of those moments when Harry and I were together. I wanted to repeat the happy moments when we would laugh together and even the sad moments when he would comfort me. No matter the time or atmosphere, I was okay with Harry. Simply okay. "Okay" meaning that I never have to worry about anything. I can be at peace when I am around him.

Well during the whole train ride back to Kings Cross, I kept being reminded that I was only getting closer and closer to having to leave my friends and having to live at Malfoy Manor. The subtle thought of having to live within the walls of Malfoy Manor was still not all that pleasant to me, simply because I was not fond of Malfoy. However, it's not like it will be hard to avoid him. After all, his house is a massive mansion. Still, I felt quite anxious. I normally felt this way when returning to my house. Now I was not going home. For that I was grateful, really. I'm still determined to remain hopeful though my entire life has just been flipped a little sideways. I'm rather familiar with Malfoy Manor, though permanently living there was most definitely something I was going to have to adapt to.

I suspected Kasper was a bit nervous as well, as most people are when they are forced into a new living environment. However Kasper did tell me he did not wish for a place to live but instead for a place to call home. I truly felt the same way.

When the train finally came to a complete stop, I felt a painful knot forming in my chest. I knew it was time to say goodbye for a while.

Before parting ways with Kasper, I gave Harry the tightest and longest hug ever. I knew it would be a long time before I could be held in an arms again. I continued to soak in the feeling of Harry's body against mine and the way his breath felt against my neck. And though I didn't want to, I was the first one to break the almost never-ending embrace only because I knew Kasper was standing outside the door, waiting for me.

"I love you," I whispered gently. I wanted the last words Harry heard from me for a good while to be memorable.

"I love you too."

I kissed him on the cheek before walking out of the train compartment and leaving with Kasper. As I was walking away, I never looked back to see Harry one last time. I knew it would only hurt me even more. It hurt me just to depart from him. I felt the urge to cry little but I certainly was not going to in the middle of the busy King's Cross.

It's only two months, Holly.

Yeah, possibly the two longest months of my life.

The noise and the busy chaos happening around me seemed to be more overwhelming to me than usual. My head hurt dreadfully and my chest felt tight. Every thing in me wanted to go back to Harry, but I knew doing such a thing was impossible in my current state. I just prayed Harry was going to be alright during the summer at his aunt's and uncles house.

And I prayed I would get to return to him soon.

"Watch for Narcissa," Kasper told me, "She is going to be taking us to the house with her."