Chapter 14

Below is a representation photo of how I picture Kasper. Enjoy!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————   It was now the month of May and the air indeed proved to be fresh and warm, beginning to switch to summer weather

It was now the month of May and the air indeed proved to be fresh and warm, beginning to switch to summer weather. I'm still in a healthy relationship with Harry, however, my relationship with Malfoy was not the same. We have not really had a conversation since I punched him in the face. Everyone still enjoys to talk about the incident as if it happened yesterday. I had to admit I still felt terribly guilty but Harry has made his attempt to convince me Malfoy deserved to be punched and I believe his attempt was somewhat successful. Still, I don't know if I could forgive myself so easily or if Malfoy would forgive me at all.

Malfoy seems to get along just fine without me and goes about his daily business as usual. He still profusely bullies the Gryffindors, gossips about nonsense, and thinks he is the most amazing person in the school for his wealth and his father's high position in the Ministry of Magic. He even finds his way to ignore me perfectly well. It bothered me a little at first but I have learned that I don't need to waste my precious time worrying over someone who doesn't care for me anymore. Besides, I have Harry Potter, my marvelous boyfriend. Harry cares for me much more than Malfoy ever did. Harry and I have gone on multiple dates, cuddled in his dorm, and he even let me ride on his broom at the Quidditch Pitch. Flying on the broom terrified me at first but I eventually got the hang of it though I still was not completely skillful on a broom.

Occasionally, Harry and I past notes in class to say "I love you" or "have a nice day". He has even given me a hoodie to wear whenever it pleased me so. The hoodie appeared to be worn out and was rather large, however, I still wore it and it kept me warm during the cold weather. I actually made him a bracelet in return and he always wore it with pride, letting everyone know his girlfriend made it for him.

By now, everyone knows about me and Harry and no longer had to be kept a secret. Even the teachers took notice to this unusually happy couple. Professor Snape doesn't even let me and Harry sit by each other, afraid we may do "childish" things as he likes to say. It did not matter, for me and Harry always found one way or another to communicate with each other. Ron had suggested me and Harry could read each other's minds. We both laughed at the idea. We could not read minds but we could always talk to one another through a simple expression or subtle gesture. That was how close we were to each other.

Every now and then, I'll talk to Kasper though I assumed he preferred to keep his distance. Other times, I would not see him in class or he would quietly come in very late. I ignored it and continued on with my life.

Pansy and I met in the halls the other day and I wondered what she thought of me. She said she was not too fond of Harry but as long as I was happy, she would be okay. She even recognized how poorly Malfoy reacted and agreed to still be my friend. We decided we were not going to let a silly boy ruin our friendship.