Chapter 29 {Unconsious}

Why worry? If you have done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better...

Catalaiya's pov:

It's been three days since Aziel and Adam left for their deadly mission. Every morning, Aziel texted me and I was relieved to know that he was doing fine. When he took my phone in my office, it was to put his number in my contacts and he called himself so that he gets my number.

It was already 6 p.m right now and I was cleaning my office, getting ready to go home. Alfred would be here in fifteen minutes.

 Alfred would be here in fifteen minutes

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I grabbed my phone and my handbag before making my way to the elevator. Nayvee didn't come today as she was sick. Once I reached the main floor, I made my way outside.

I found Alfred and when I approached him, I noticed that he wasn't in his usual happy self. Instead, he looked tensed and preoccupied. He silently open the door and I sat down.

He sat on his seat and drove us home.

"Thalia called 5 minutes ago, Aziel's home." He suddenly said, breaking the silence.

Oh...

"That's great," I commented. He didn't say anything else during all the drive. Once we reached the house, he parked the car and we stepped out of the car. I walked inside and I stopped in my track when I found Thalia on the steps, scrubbing the step with a towel. There was a bucket of water by her side.

"Thalia," I approached her and my eyes shifted on the steps. There were droplets of blood everywhere.

My heart started to race in my chest.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Thalia.

She sighed, standing up.

"Aziel came home 15 minutes ago. I was at the guest house when I received a call from him. He simply told me to come here and clean his mess. When I arrived, there was a lot of blood by the main door. I called Alfred before I started to clean." Thalia explained.

"Did you see him?" I inquired and she shook her head no.

"He's in his room, I don't know what happen but by the amount of blood on the floor, I can tell he's hurt badly. You should go check on him," Thalia told me and I nodded.

I dropped my bag on the couch in the living room before walking upstairs. I had to be careful as there were droplets of blood on the steps and I didn't want to slip. Even the railing was covered in bloodstain.

I reached the door of his room and I proceed to knock. However, on the first knock, the door moved slightly opening. I pushed the door opened-as the knob was covered with blood-and I walked inside.

I looked around and I didn't find him. I then walked to his bathroom. I stopped in my track and froze when my eyes landed on him.

Oh my god.

He was sitting on the ground unconscious, his back against the tub with a cut on his stomach and there was blood everywhere. I think he try to clean the wound himself and fell unconscious.

Once I could move my leg, I rushed to his side. I kneel beside him and lightly tap his cheeks.

"Aziel,"

"Aziel,"

He slowly opened his eyes before closing them again.

"Aziel,"

He moved his head toward me, "Clean... wound..." He murmured.

"Yes, ok... I'll clean it." I looked down at his wound.

I'm scared that I'll hurt him even more...

Wait.

He did mention a family doctor. I should probably call him. I looked around for his phone. I put my hand on his pockets and feel if there was something inside. I finally got the phone from his left pocket. I looked through his contact and I found one 'Doc. Smith'.

That must be him. There weren't any other doctors saved in his contact. I pressed call and impatiently waited for him to take it.

I looked at Aziel and he was out.

"Yes, Aziel?" I heard the doctor say.

"Hi, he's badly injured and he lost a lot of blood," I said straight forward. At this point, I was panicking. My hands were shaking.

"Is he conscious?" He asked.

"Barely, he talked a few words before h-he blackout," I replied.

"Can you see his wound?" He inquired.

"Yes, h-he has a cut on his stomach," I said.

"Ok, I'm on my way. I'll be there quick, just clean the blood from the wound area so that I can start right when I reach." He ordered.

"Ok,"

He hang up and I put the phone on the floor.

So all I have to do is clean the blood around the wound and the doctor will take care of the rest.

I looked at Aziel who was still unconscious and I noticed that there was a towel near his hand. I leaned over and grabbed the towel, which was wet. I open the tap of the bathtub and let it fill up while I wet the towel. I went to his stomach and clean the bloodstains.

Thankfully it wasn't bleeding like crazy.

I wash the towel and went back to clean the blood. I repeated the same action a couple of times before the area was clean. I turn off the tap, put the towel to the side before reaching to pull his shirt from his shoulders.

I pull his upper body on mine before pulling the shirt down. I quickly removed his arms and threw the shirt away.

"Oh my god," I heard Thalia's voice behind me.

"Let me help you," Alfred stepped inside the bathroom and helped me to lift Aziel. Alfred held most of Aziel's weight so that he doesn't crush me. We walked to his bed and laid him down.

"I called the doctor, he's on his way," I told them.

"I'll wait for him downstairs," Alfred said before walking outside the room.

I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and I turned to look at Thalia.

"He's strong, nothing will happen to him." She reassured me.

I hope so...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah