Chapter 48 {Birthday party}

L'amour de ma vie
Love of my life...

(June 19th)

Catalaiya's pov:

Just like that, in a blink of an eye, two weeks went by and it was already Aziel's birthday. We both planned out the party together; he looked after the catering and the food items while I looked after the invitation and the decorations.

Since it was a family friend party, we didn't let Thalia cook and called a catering organisation. Both her and Alfred were our family and friend, so it's fair that they enjoy the party like we all.

 Both her and Alfred were our family and friend, so it's fair that they enjoy the party like we all

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

Right now I was with Thalia outside in the backyard where the decorators were setting the tables. Alfred was by the patio area blowing up balloons that he bought to put up the glass door that leads to the backyard.

We decided to have an outdoor party as it gets hot inside at night and the breeze in the backyard was a gift. Plus the lights and the view was better.

I told the decorators earlier how I wanted the set-up to be and so far they were doing amazing.

"I'll be back," I told Thalia and she nodded.

I made my way upstairs to the master bedroom. Aziel went to work this morning and he came back around noon when we were having lunch. Despite being his birthday today, he was still in our room working on his laptop.

I opened the door and my eyes landed on him. He was sitting on the couch near the window, his laptop on the foot couch.

"Hey," I said softly.

He looked up at me," Hey, how's everything going?"

"It's going well," I replied as I made my way to my side of the bed. I went near the bed table, pulled the drawer opened and took out a black bag.

I turned around and put the bag on the bed before glancing at Aziel, he went back to work.

In this bag, there was a gift for him.

A ring.

The ring that he got on our wedding day was plain silver and it was Mason's size. So for his birthday, I decided to gift him a gold ring, much better than the last one.

 So for his birthday, I decided to gift him a gold ring, much better than the last one