Chapter 47 {Talk to me...}

I'm extremely happy in my life. I consider myself to be very blessed...

Catalaiya's pov:

The following morning, our daily routine continued. Aziel woke up early and went to his mafia mansion for emergency work. It was around 6 am when he lightly shook me to tell me that he was leaving. He kissed me on the forehead before walking away.

Right now it was 9 am and I was still in the master bedroom. Today I didn't go to the office as my cabin was getting painted and the AC needed servicing. The men were working while being supervised by one of our security guys. Also, Nayvee was working from home too.

 Also, Nayvee was working from home too

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I deliberately waited an hour before walking downstairs to have breakfast with Thalia. When I reached the dining area, Thalia was cleaning the mess left behind by Davina and Hanna.

"Where are they?" I asked Thalia as I sat down.

"They went to the pool," She replied.

The water must be cold at this time...

"They know that the pool isn't a heating pool right?" I asked Thalia cautiously.

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me," I hope they know."

Right after she said that we heard two screams coming from outside. We didn't have to go outside and check as they both rushed inside with a towel around them.

"Why the fuck is it cold?" Hanna asked Thalia.

"It's not a heated pool," Thalia replied firmly.

"And may I know why you didn't say anything before we went there?" Davina inquired with a glare.

"I thought you already know," Thalia said.

"Well, we didn't! Now we are freezing." Hanna scowl.

"Let's go into the room," Davina told Hanna.

They both walked inside and when we heard the door close, both Thalia and I silently laughed at their misery. We sat down and had breakfast together. After breakfast, I sat by the counter and talked with Thalia as she washed the dishes.

"So tell me how was your vacation?" Thalia asked excitedly.

"It was nice, we enjoy our stay," I replied, my mind going back to the sandy beach, our cabin, the pool and their restaurants.

"Hmm, I can see that you and Aziel are closer now," Thalia commented.

I slowly nodded, "We are. The time we spent together made me realise that I like him... a lot."

Thalia smiled, "And it can be seen in his eyes that the feeling is mutual. I'm glad you both chose to work things out instead of going on separate ways."

"I'm glad too. I got to see his soft spot, his caring side, his possessive side whenever any other male looked at me... and I'm grateful that he opened up to me instead of bottling everything inside of him." I said sincerely.

"You don't know how happy I am that he found you... you are a good girl Catalaiya, despite how your parents are and how you were raised, your brother did a good job and if I were to be your mother, I would be so proud of you." She said her words making me sentimental. It was the first time that someone was telling me such nice things and it touched my heart.

I stood up, walked around the counter and wrapped my arms around her hugging her. She wrapped one of her arms around me as her other hand was wet and soapy.

Soon after, I pulled away.

"By the way, did Aziel tell you that his birthday is in two weeks?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, he didn't," I replied.

"Well, either he forgot about his birthday or he doesn't want to remind anyone," Thalia concluded.

"Why doesn't he want to remind anyone?" I asked curiously.

"He rarely celebrates his birthday as he hates cutting birthday cakes. So usually on his birthday, I make his favourite food. I was thinking maybe we could do a home party, with only us and some close friends." Thalia suggested.

"It sounds good." I agreed.

"We should ask him first though."

----

It was finally dinner time. Thalia set up the table and both Hanna and Davina were already seated, talking to each other. I stayed by the counter as I ate a few grapes. I heard the front door open but I didn't pay much attention to it as Alfred recently went out to buy pickles.

A few seconds later, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist before I felt his lips on my cheek.

"Hey," I heard Aziel say softly with a tired tone in his voice.

I tilt my head to look at him, "Hey, how was your day?"

"Tiring... give me one." He said gesturing at the grapes. I took one and put it in his mouth.

"Do I serve your dinner?" We turned to our side and saw Thalia looking at us with a smile while Davina and Hanna were glaring at me.

"Yes please,"

We both went to sit at the table and we had our dinner. Half in, Davina told Aziel that they were returning home tomorrow morning. He only gave them a nod before finishing his food.

We both walked back to our room.

He went to shower, while I changed in my pjs. I lay on the bed while waiting for him. He walked out and gave me a tiring smile. He lay on his side of the bed and turned to face me.

"I can barely keep my eyes open," he commented.

"You should rest," I told him.

"I will... but right now talk to me. I miss your voice." He said making me chuckle.

I told him about my day, told him about the pool incident that happened this morning with Davina and Hanna. He chuckled and moved closer to me. He laid his head near my shoulder as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Also why didn't you tell me about your birthday?" I inquired.

He sigh," I forgot."

"Thalia told me everything and we wanted to do a small party for you. Only us and our friends... can we?" I asked him cautiously.

"Fine... but we'll only invite Carter, your brother, his wife and Aria." He said making me smile.

"Sure,"

Five minutes later, I heard soft snores and when I looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah