Chapter 59 {Baby Shower}

(June 29th)

(37th week)

Today was finally our baby shower. We didn't have a gender reveal, so I was excited for today. Since we were having a photoshoot session for the baby shower, we decided to go to a reserved park where we will have both the photoshoot and the baby shower.

Aziel and I reached the venue one hour earlier so that we can have time to take a lot of pictures. We took some around the park, near the fountains and the decorated area of the baby shower.

 We took some around the park, near the fountains and the decorated area of the baby shower

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

Once we were done with the photoshoot, I walked to the sitting area and sat down to relax my feet. Since last week, I noticed that my feet get swollen quickly when I stand too much.

"Hey,"

We looked at the entrance and saw Thalia and Alfred coming our way. They were both holding a cute gift bag.

"This is a gift for you," Thalia said before giving me both bags. I thanked her before hugging her and Alfred.

"I'll keep it on the empty table," Aziel said and I nodded. He grabbed the bags and walked to the table.

"I like the decorations," Thalia commented as she looked around.

"Me too, they did a good job," I added.

A few minutes later, everyone started to show up. There was Kassy, Aria, Leo, Carter, Nayvee, Alicia and Adam. Everyone handed me a gift bag, the empty table was now full.

Carter came with a big box. He covered the sides with some wrapping papers as there were pictures on the box.

"No peaking, you can open it at home." He told us.

"If it's a boring thing, you'll be assigned more jobs tomorrow." Aziel playfully warned him.

Carter chuckled,"You won't enjoy this but the baby will."

That left us pretty curious.

Leo bought a lot of small gift bags and I knew he did this on purpose to annoy me as I did the same thing to him when Aria was born.