The problem is not him!

2 weeks later

Sana Rai

I was sitting before the mirror while some beautician was poking her makeup brushes on my eyes, cheek.

This is soo irritating!

So, today is the day I officially step into my barbaadi.

My wedding day!

"Can you just take it a bit slow?" I asked the beautician because she was working so furiously on my face that it was hurting.

Why do I even have to go through this?

"Neha, I don't want to get married!" I whined and she glared at me.

"Shut up, you literally have a prince charming as your husband. Handsome, rich and soo soo caring. What more does a girl want?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Do you think I need a prince charming?" I asked scowling.

"Everyone does." I heard Vedant's voice and I turned towards the door where he stood leaning on the door.

"I don't." I said glaring at him.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Neha said and left taking the beautician with her.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he sat kneeling before my chair.

"Do you really not want to get married?" He asked holding both my hands in his.

"Are you going to let me be If I say no?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Yess. Obviously, I can't force you for anything." He said chuckling.

"Quit being nice with me. It is not going to melt me." I said making a face.

He chuckled and said,
"I am not trying to melt you. I'm asking you seriously."

"Ofcourse, I will get married you. I can't take all that money from your mom and not keep the other end of the deal." I said.

"Let's not see this as a deal." He said and I looked at him raising my brows.

"We are anyways going to be stuck with each other. Why not try to be happy being stuck with each other?" He asked.

"You do realise that you are talking to me? Sana Rai who promised herself that she is never going to be anywhere near a man." I said in an over-exaggerating manner.

"Yet here you are, getting married to me." He said and I nodded.

"I am not saying that we'll be all smiley smiley but we could atleast work understanding each other." He said.

"That's a bit difficult for me but I think I could do it." I said.

It is going to be very difficult!
But yeah, I can try.

"Great! Now, I don't want you thinking of running away from this wedding." He said.

"What are you my teacher? And I am your kid?" I asked scoffing and he laughed.

"This was needed. I know you would be thinking about ways to runaway from the wedding while taking pheras too." He said chuckling.

He should stop smiling at me!

I just narrowed my eyes at him.
"You think I am that bad? I would runaway?" I asked.