And you create a havoc in my life!

Vedant Dixit

"Bhai, Bhabhi left for somewhere. I tried so hard to stop her but she didn't even tell me where is she going." Ishu said panicked.

Ohh God!
This girl!

"Mom is coming here only. You leave and see where she is. I'll tell mom you both left because you have some work. Otherwise, mom will start her lecture how irresponsible bhabhi is." Ishu said and I left nodding.

Where am I even going to search for her?

I took a cab and went towards her cafe.
I entered the cafe and saw the girl who worked over there standing at the counter.

"Is sana here?" I asked and she pointed towards the room inside.

"But, she seems to be very pissed. It is better if you don't go in right now." She said.

And I went in anyways.

I can never understand her mood swings!
Bhagwaan mujhe shakti de!

She stood with her back towards me and was mixing the dough I guess.

"Sana." I called and she turned around.
Her eyes were red as if she was crying but there was anger on her face.

"There is dough all over your face." I said chuckling which was the truth but in return I only got a glare.

She just tried to wipe it off with her hand but ended up putting more of it. I moved towards her with a smile and held both her hands.
"Sshhhh... stay still." I said moving close to her.

She was trying to get her hands out of my grip when I held it more tightly.
I blowed on her cheek to get the dough off her face and she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, my heartbeat was too fast to call it normal and so was her's.
I could literally hear our heart's beating out of the rib cage.

I blowed on her nose and chin too and her breathing became erratic.

I left her hand and wiped off the remaining dough with my hand.
"It's done." I whispered and she opened her eyes.

Bad move!

Our breaths were literally mingled we were that close to each other. She just kept on looking into my eyes but this time her eyes had pain, agony. They weren't the same eyes who've glared at me numerous times.

These eyes wanted only one thing and that was,
Comfort.

I removed her apron swiftly and holding her hand I led her towards her house.
She opened the door.

"Why did you leave?" I asked making her sit on the couch.

"Because, I wanted to." She said shrugging.

Okay, enough of a reason.

"Can you ever answer my questions properly?" I asked trying not to get irritated at her.

I need a hell lot of patience to handle her!

"I just didn't want to stay there. Each & every moment I spent in that temple was suffocating for me. I— I couldn't get my mom out of my head." She bursted.

I sat beside her and tears started flowing from her eyes.
"I tried. I tried soo hard to not disappoint you and your family by leaving that place but I just couldn't." She said wiping her tears hastily.

"I know you're mom is going to be mad now and you'll have to listen to her innumerous taunts but I'm sorry I couldn't do it." She said shaking her head.