She definitely has my heart!

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger in the last chapter!

Vedant Dixit

"Sana!" I yelled and ran towards her.

What the hell was going on over here?

Thankfully, Ahaan and Samar were here with me.
I quickly pushed the guy who was holding Sana at gun point and held her in my arms.

He pointed his gun at me while I looked at him with fury in my eyes.

Holding Sana with my left arm, I punched him square on his nose.

While Ahaan and Samar were handling the other two guys.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy who was currently wincing holding his nose.

"Even they refuse to tell their identity and what are they doing over here." Samar said while he was holding one of them as he had beaten him badly.

And the guy Ahaan was holding was almost unconscious.

"Call the police and handle them. I'll take her." I said looking at Sana who was nearly unconscious.

My heart literally stopped beating looking at her like this.

I just looked at the person before me with clenched jaw.

But right now my priority was Sana's safety.

"Sana." I called softly and there was no response from her.

I fucking want to kill him right now!

"Ved she needs you. We'll handle this." Ahaan said and picking up Sana in my arms bridal style I walked towards our room.

I kept her softly on the bed and called the doctor.

I was soo restless that I couldn't think anything through.

My jaw was clenched all the time looking at Sana who lied unconscious on the bed.

I sat beside her and stroked her hair while tears threatened to come out.

"Just get up and argue with me yaar!" I said kissing her forhead.

"Ved, the doctor is here." Ahaan said and the doctor came in.

"Everything is fine, Mr. Dixit. She just has a few minor bruises. Nothing serious. She'll be up after some time." The doctor said and I nodded continuously looking at Sana's face where there was a dark red bruise which clearly said that one of them slapped her.

"Usko to main chodunga nahi!" I said gritting my teeth.

"Samar I need all the security here in 5 mins." I told him trying to control my anger. He just nodded and ran away.

"Ved, calm down. She is fine. And the police have caught the three of them." He said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"How the fuck can I calm down? Look at her. She has been dragged, slapped and what not. And you think she is fine? How the hell did they get in and did this to her?" I yelled.

"I want nothing but to get into the police station and rip them apart. But I can't leave her alone and that is the only thing which is stopping me from doing anything impulsive." I said clenching my jaw.