He is injurious to my health!

Sana Dixit

I was getting ready standing before the mirror.
After a hell lot of drama finally Bua is getting married to the one she loves.
Today is her mehendi. We are just having a small function.
Her son was another pain in the ass telling her to not get married at this age.

But is there anything Sana can't handle?

Absolutely not!

Flashback

"Mom, seriously? Daadu has agreed to get you married but I am against this!" Abhishek, bua's son said.

"Beta, listen to me." She started but he was furious and refused to listen to her.

"What will everyone think? My mom getting married? That's ridiculous!" He said as if even the thought disgusts him.

"First of all, no one is asking for your permission." I yelled at him.

"Sana, calm down." Ved held me back when I was walking towards Abhishek.

"What calm down?" I said and shrugging his hand I walked towards Abhishek.

"Who the hell are you to tell her that you are not allowing her?" I yelled at him furiously.

"Her son." He said proudly.

"Exactly! Her son. The one she gave birth to and you are living in abroad and studying all because she is providing you! Asshole!" I yelled.

"Sana, we can talk in a civil way."
Ved said again holding me back.

"This jerk doesn't understand civilised language! She has single handedly raised you and you have the fucking audacity to tell her not to do something she is really happy about!" I yelled.

"Fucking stupid, audacious men! What will you do if she gets married?" I asked glaring at him.

" I won't accept him." He said glaring at me.

"Then don't. Your mother loves him and she wants to get married to him. I am not asking you to get married to him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mom, I am warning you. You will lose the only son you have!" He said pointing his index finger at her.

"Oyyee! Ijjat se baat kar. Maa hai teri" Ved said glaring at him.

"Ayeee Warning ke bacche! Tu kya warning dega ree. I warn you to talk bullshit now! Your monthly allowance is sent by Ved. Main bhi dekhti hu abroad rehne ke paise kaha se milenege fir." I said glaring at him and was ready to pounce at him but Ved held me firmly.

"Since the day you have gone to study abroad did you care if she was happy here or not? She has found one reason for her to be happy and you have to steal that too from her." I said.

"You were 2 year old when your father passed away. She is all alone since then. Don't you care even a bit for her?" I asked.

"Bada aaya, I don't allow you. Kya hi ukhad lega dekhti hu main bhi." I said.

"Beta, I really want to get married to him." Bua said to him.