Even he got fed up!

Sana Dixit

I was standing in the party with this loser Samar while he was making me understand that he has good intentions for Neha.
"And for how much time are your good intentions going to last? You get new chicks everyday, so just leave her alone." I said glaring at him.

"Why are you irritating her?" Ved asked standing beside me.

"Irritate to main ho gaya hu. Jindagi mein pehli baar koi pasand aayi aur ye jhamela batao!" Samar said rolling his eyes.

I was going to tell him off when I saw bua going out with a panic striken face.

"I'll just be back." I said and went towards her. She was going outside towards the lawns and before I could call her she went towards some man.

Who is he?

She ran towards him and hugged him.
I quickly hid behind the tree.

"I told you not to call me here. What if someone sees us?" I heard Bua saying.

"I am tired of this Seema. I just want to be with you always." The man said.

Ohhh bhai!
Yaha to siyappa chal raha hai!

"You know, people won't react well. I am Randhir Dixit's daughter. He has already disowned his son. He will disown me too if he knows that I want to have a second marriage, that too when my son who is in UK studying." She said panicked.

"Think about it. Because, I'm fed up of this." The man said sighing.

"We'll talk later. Let's go in." Bua said and left.

What the hell is going on in people's lives?

I just walked back to the party and Vedant called me,
"Where were you?" He asked frowning.

"I was in the lawns it is too suffocating over here." I lied looking here & there.

"There's someone who wants to meet you. Let's go." He said holding my hand.

I can't get that scene out of my head.

"Good evening, Sir." He greeted Randhir Dixit and he just gave a nod calling for someone.

"Paridhi, this is the girl I was talking about." He said to the lady standing beside him.

I just smiled sweetly at her and forwarded my hand saying,
"Sana Dixit."

"It's great to meet you beta. I am this stubborn man's wife." She said pointing towards Mr. Dixit  taking me in a warm hug.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Dixit." I complimented her because she really looked too beautiful in the silver saree she wore.

"It is announcement time." He said walking towards the stage.

I just stood there with my hand around Vedant's elbow waiting for him to make the announcement and see Vedant smiling like never before.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I have a really special announcement to make. I want to announce the new CEO of Dixit industries." Mr. Dixit started and Vedant was too nervous I could clearly see.

"What are you nervous about? It's you, we know." I said chuckling.

"I know but what if he changed his mind." He said nervously.

Stupid!

"Well, after we found out that the previous CEO was a fraud all the board members were really picky about apointing a CEO. And we all could only think of one man, Vedant Dixit. He is a family member and trustworthy businessman. I hope he won't disappoint anyone." Mr. Dixit said and everyone started clapping.