And got nothing in return.

Happy New year all my lovely readers♥️ I hope this year brings more happiness & prosperity to you all. May all your wishes come true and you overcome all your hurdles😘♥️

Sana Dixit

"I think we should pick bhai from his office. It's getting late." Ishaana said and Mrs. Dixit nodded.

"Okay then get ready, we'll leave for his office only." She said and I left for getting ready.

What drama is this?
Temple?

I've stopped stepping my foot in the temple since my mom passed out.

And, I am really not interested but this mother-in-law of mine already doesn't like me much so I won't create problems.

I got ready in a red kurti and jeans and all the ornaments a married woman has to wear.

Married woman!

Otherwise, buaji and Mrs. Dixit will start their lecture on how I don't look like a married woman.

Gosh, these ladies!

"Mom, I'll take you and bua. Bhabhi can come with Ishu." Adi said as I entered the living room.

"Ishu doesn't drive. Who will drive them?" Bua asked.

"I can drive. I have my jeep too." I said and they looked at me.

Obviously both the ladies made a face looking at what I was wearing but I didn't care.

I can't fucking roam around in a saree all the time because I am married.
"Mom, you go to the temple. We'll bring Bhai." Ishu said and we left.

I parked my jeep in the parking and as we started towards his office everyone started standing up suddenly.
"Good afternoon, ma'am." Some of them said and I looked at them confused.

"Mrs. Dixit. Get ready for this." Ishu whispered giggling and I realised.

Ohh God!

"Good afternoon. And you guys don't have to do this. Continue." I said entering the elevator.

That was soo awkward!

"I'll talk to Samar bhai. You go to your husband's cabin." She said winking at me and left.

Yeah! My sweet husband!
Here I come!

His cabin door was already open so I was going in when I saw something which clearly boiled my blood.

Kavya was sitting on the chair grasping for air and Vedant was panicking trying to open her top button of the shirt.

Always going to be a bitch!

I entered and pushed Vedant away. I quickly caught hold of her shirt's collar and tore it apart.

Vedant looked away and she stopped grasping for air.

"I knew you weren't smart but I thought you were smarter than this." I said rolling my eyes and she gathered her shirt.

"Do you want to leave for temple or stay here and see her drama?" I asked glaring at Vedant and he looked at me amused.

He forwarded his hand to me and ignoring it I walked out of his cabin.

"Sana." He called but I kept walking.

Why am I even angry?
What the fuck?

"Walk fast. Everyone's waiting at the temple." I said and he jogged towards the elevator.