I just can't!

Vedant Dixit

I laughed as she ran away.
I was just teasing her and she became so nervous.

Were you really teasing?
My conscience mocked.

I was.
That's what I want to believe.

I just went down and saw her talking to or rather yelling at Samar.
"Why are you both always fighting?" I asked standing beside Sana.

She just looked at me and looked away nervously.
"Uhh I— I have some work." She said again running away.

Haaye!
Kitni pyaari lagti hai aise!

"Someone's falling in love again." Samar said whistling and I rolled my eyes.

"Kuch bhi bolna matlab? Falling in love?" I asked scoffing.

"You're smiling soo much looking at her. She is all nervous looking at you. Isn't this love blooming?" Ahaan asked.

"Pyaar to ek hi baar hota hai. Jo mujhe hoke chala gaya. Ab dobara nahi hona aur karne ki himmat bhi nahi hai." I said looking at Kavya.

"Don't tell me you're still stuck on Kavya." Ahaan asked with a disapproving shake.

"I'm not stuck on her. But, I don't think I am capable of loving someone else. And Sana? She'll probably run to another continent if she hears the word love." I said with a dry chuckle.

"I like her. I am extremely happy wherever I am right now. Is it necessary to have love in the marriage?" I asked smiling looking at Sana.

She was laughing with Ishu and bua on something and she looked soo adorable.

I just want to be there, with her.
Wherever she is.

She looked at my direction and I stood there smiling at her like a stupid fool.
She just glared at me and went back to Ishu.

I chuckled and someone smacked my shoulder.
"Kuch suna jo humne bola?" Samar asked and I just nodded in a no.

"Pyaar me padne wala hai tu, buri tareeke se." Samar said laughing.

Main toh pad jaun!
Uska kya?

"I'll be happy even if we develop trust in our relation. Pyaar bahot dur hai." I said.

"Leave it. You tell me how is everything with Neha? Don't play with her Samar." I warned him.

"She is giving me a really hard time. And, I am not playing with her. I really like her. A lot actually." He said smiling.

"That's good." I said smiling.

The mehendi function was done and Sana was again going to run away when I held her hand,
"You did not eat anything." I said.

"I am not hungry." She said looking anywhere but at me.

"Sana, I was just teasing you. Stop being this nervous around me." I said and she looked at me as if I have relieve off some big stress.

"Really? You were only teasing me?" She asked and I nodded chuckling.

"Bhabhi." Ishu called her.

"I'll get a plate for you in our room. Get back soon. Stupid girl." I said and left smiling.

I went towards the kitchen and got a plate ready for her.