Kya musibat hai ye?

Vedant Dixit

"Get ready to spend your life handling fire." Samar said laughing as they all sat on the couch in the living room.

"Ayeee, don't you dare talk anything about my bhabhi." Ishu said glaring at him.

"Bhabhi ki chamchi." Samar teased her and their bickering just went on & on.

To explain why am I here,
I am a bit awkward to enter the room which is full of decorations for our suhagraat.

I'll just wait till she sleeps.

"Where are you soo lost? Aww... you want to run to your wife?" Adi teased me while everyone laughed and I paid no heed to them.

My wife...!
I don't know if there will be some golden day when I'll hear Sana calling me her husband.

My marriage is definitely an entertaining topic for them.

"Bhai, why aren't you going in your room?" Ishu asked.

"He's nervous. It is his first time naa." Ahaan said.

Heaving a sigh I just got up and left towards my room.

Sana's torture is better than their's!

The moment I entered the room, I thought I would see Sana already slept on the bed because she will be tired but who can predict this girl?

She was in her pajamas with her headphones on and removing all the flower decorations from around the bed.

"You did not sleep yet?" I asked and there was no response she was busy in her work.

I walked towards her and removed the headphones from her ear.

She turned around and gave me confused look.

"Why did  you not sleep yet?" I asked.

"I didn't know I could sleep without your permission or not so I am up for your permission." She said batting her eyelashes very innocently and I just gave her a what-the-fuck look.

She just started laughing,

And damn!
The same laugh which had all my attention when I first saw her.

The same laugh which can make me forget everything around me.

"What? Did you really think that I was waiting for you? I was not. I was busy taking these stupid things off!" She said removing another set of flowers.

"Why do you hate everything?" I asked chuckling and walked towards the closet.

"I hate flowers." She said and aggresively pulled out some other flowers.

Bhaag le beta!
Mood kharab ho gaya iska!

Nervously, I opened the closet door and was going to step in when she called me.

"Get back fast. I want to talk to you about something." She said and I went away nodding.

God knows what bomb is she going to drop now.

I got out of the closet and sat at the edge of the bed.
"I wanted to ask you something." She said taking a deep breath.

I nodded and she was looking here & there nervously.
"I don't know if I can ask this but I really wanted to ask this because I am curious but it's not like I am taking interest in your personal matters— she started blabbering and I moved forward towards her and kept my index finger on her lips.