I'll be safe!

Sana Dixit

"What do you even mean by it was me who wasn't watching?" I asked narrowing my eyes at the man who very casually ran his scooter in my car while he was taking reverse. And now he was arguing with me.

"Couldn't you see that I was taking my scooty back you could have reversed your so called 20 year old jeep too!" He said rolling his eyes.

20 year old Jeep?

"Oyyyeee! Ek jhaapad padega naa saari akal thikane aa jayegi. Ek to mujhe tum jaise logon ke muh lagne ka koi shauk nahi hai but tere wajah se meri gaadi kharab ho gayi. Wo kaun theek karke dega?" I asked glaring at him.

"I haven't done anything. Meri bhi toh headlight tut gayi." He argued further.

Kaisa behudaaa Insaan hai!

"Tu.. saale teri to main shakal tod du!" I said gritting my teeth and was going to walk towards him when I heard Ved's voice.

"Sana." He called and I looked at him as he got down his car and rushed towards me.

I gave him a call when this idiot crashed his scooty into the headlight because I couldn't drive at night without the headlight.

"Let's go. I'll tell my driver to get the car home." He said holding my hand.

"Ha ha leke jaao. Kabse dimaag kharab kar rakha hai. Ek headlight tuti to aise behave kar rahi hai jaise pata nahi kya hi tut gaya." He said scowling.

"Waise bhi bhangaar me jane wali Jeep hai ye." He continued and that irked me.

I held his collar furiously.
"What did you just say? Bhangaar me jane wali hai? Haalat to main teri bhangaar me rakhne ke layak bhi na rakhu." I said glaring at him and just when I was going to punch him Ved pulled me behind.

"Sana, Aise logon ke muh nahi lagte. Chalo yaha se." he said pulling me with him.

"Meri gaadi ko bhangaar bola usne!" I yelled and Ved glared at me.

"How many times have I told you to not fight with people unnecessarily?" He asked and I looked at him bewildered.

"Unnecessarily? He broke the headlight of my jeep!" I said scowling.

"We can replace it, Sana. But tell me what will I do If you fight with someone and land yourself in trouble?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I can handle myself." I said and he scoffed.

We entered our room and still we both didn't utter even a word. He was on his angry young man mode and well I was pissed that he was mad at me.

"Ye kya baccho jaise har baat pe gussa ho jate ho?" I asked sitting beside him on the couch while he was working.

"Tumhe farak padta hai? Tum wahi karogi jo tumhe karna hai." He said rolling his eyes.

"1 ghanta hoo gaya abhi bass kardo." I said pouting.

"Why should I listen to you? Everytime you yell at some man I tell you not to get into unnecessary fights but you will never listen to me." He said irritated.

"Abb main aisi hi hu kya karu?" I asked shifting more closer to him.

"Bp high ho jayega mera kisi din." He said rolling his eyes.

"You know how scared I was? You just said that you need me on that lane because some one crashed your car. And before I could ask anything else you had started fighting with him." He said.