We found Love♥️

Sana Dixit

He placed me on the bed while I was irritating him all the time to talk to me.

"Sacchi baat nahi karoge?" I asked and he nodded in a no.

"Yaar, kitna sadu hai! Biwi gayab thi tumhari jara si bhi kadar nahi!" I said scowling.

"Ha ha bilkul kadar nahi! Isliye aaya tha waha tumhe bachane ke liye." He said rolling his eyes.

"Accha Sorry." I said holding my ears and he removed my hands away from my ears.

"It is not about your sorry. It is just about you never listening to me." He said tucking me in the bed and walked away.

I know I really did disappoint him.
But what could I do?
I really had no choice!

He came back and went to his side of the bed and opening his laptop he started working. His phone started ringing which was kept beside me.

"It is Ahaan." I said.

"Answer him and tell him that I am working." He said still focused on his laptop and I answered his call.

"Hello." I answered and he said,

"Ohh hii, Sana. Where is Vedant?" He asked.

"Sulking with his laptop." I said rolling my eyes and Ved glared at me.

"Tell him that, the case hearing is at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, Good night." I said and hung up.

"Ahaan said that is the hearing is at 12 in the afternoon tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"What is so important in that laptop of yours!" I whined.

"Am I talking to you? No!" He said and I huffed.

"I am coming with you tomorrow." I said and in an instant he said,

"No. We're not even having a discussion on this. And how are you going to come over there with the injury on your leg?" He asked rolling his eyes and I kept quiet.

"I have broke a laptop before. Do you want me to break this too? You know I have my ways to make you talk to me?" I said glaring at him.

"Break this too. Go ahead. But still I am not going to talk to you." He said.

I hate him now!

"I don't like you at all! I was fine hating men." I said rolling my eyes.

"You said you loved me just like a few hours ago." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I kept his laptop aside and rested my head on his lap.
"And you haven't said it back to me, yet. I think you really love that Kavya."
I said trying to emotional blackmail him.

He just started brushing his fingers through my hair.
"Don't even start blackmailing me. I know you very well, to not fall into your trap." He said trying to control his smile.

"You're heartless! Torturing your little wife." I said punching in his stomach lightly.

"Yeah! Very heartless! So heartless that I left overnight to walk into a disaster without telling anyone and put myself in danger. Right?" He said glaring at me.

He's very very angry with me!

"You— you don't know how I felt! Completely destructed." He said looking away.