Bonus part - Christmas special

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as I felt light kisses being placed all over my face, first my ears, then the nose, then cheeks, and lastly on my lingering lips by a pair of soft and familiar lips. I couldn't help but let a smile lit up my face as I turned to my side, facing my lovely husband. A cute bunny smile decorated his lips and I yawned tiredly, causing him to chuckle softly. 

It was still quite early in the morning on Christmas day so the kids were deep asleep in their own rooms, probably because they stayed up half of the night, trying to catch Santa but after a while, they couldn't keep their eyes open and Jungkook and I carried our sleeping beauties to their beds, tucking them in. As soon as they were all in their rooms we put the Christmas presents underneath the beautiful tree that was decorated with ornaments by the whole family. 

The kids even put out some cookies and milk for Santa so Jungkook made sure to crumble the cookies and drink half of the milk to make it look like Santa was here. You do everything for your children, right? 

- Merry Christmas, baby. Jungkook said in his deep and sexy morning voice and caressed my cheek softly with his thumb. 

- Merry Christmas, Kook. I said and pecked his pink lips. 

- Should we start with breakfast? He asked. 

I nodded my head in response before we got out of bed and got dressed in our matching Christmas pajamas. We headed downstairs and into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. I started making the pancake batter since it was a tradition in our family to always eat pancakes on Christmas morning. 

- Can you put the flour into the bowl? I asked my husband as I took out the eggs and milk from the fridge. 

- Sure, baby. He answered and started measuring the flour in the bowl. 

As I was minding my own business, a huge smirk spread across Jungkook's face as he suddenly got an idea. He walked up behind me and just as I turned around, Jungkook grabbed some flour in his hand and threw it all over my face, causing me to gasp out loud.

- JUNGKOOK! I screamed in shock and anger. 

His laughter filled the kitchen and he ran out from the room. I took some flour in my hand and started chasing him around the house. Jungkook was laughing until his stomach hurt and tears blurred his vision, causing him to lose balance and he fell down on the carpet in the living room. 

I wasn't prepared for his sudden fall so I tripped over his huge body and fell down on top of it with a thud. I smirked and threw the flour on his face. He stared at me in shock and I burst out laughing. He placed his hands on my waist, turning us around so that he was now on top of me. Jungkook pressed his face against my chest and moved it around so that all the flour that was on his face was now on my pajama shirt. 

- Jungkook, stop. I begged between my giggles. 

He stopped and stared into my eyes, smiling his adorable bunny smile. We both just stared at each other as we tried to catch our breaths. He kissed my lips lovingly but it didn't take long for it to turn heated and passionate. Even if I didn't want to, I broke the kiss, my lunges aching for air. I kissed his cheek before I gently pushed his heavy body off mine. 

- We look like a mess. Let's take a shower before the children wake up. I suggested and pointed at our bodies that were covered in flour. 

- Lead the way, baby girl. Jungkook said and smirked as he bit his bottom lip. 

- No funny business, Kook. I warned him, causing his smirk to turn into a pout. 

I giggled and stood up as he did the same. Just as I was about to walk towards our bathroom I felt a hard slap on my butt. I gasped and turned around, staring angrily at my husband who was trying to hold in his laughter.