Chapter 29

- We got the results back and they show that nothing is wrong with your son. The doctor said.

- Really? But why doesn't he get better and what about his bruises? You asked in shock.

- We don't know how he got them, it's probably from school or maybe he fell or something. And we will give him medication that will help him with his fever and infection in his body. The doctor explained.

- Ok, thank you. Jungkook said.

- When will he be discharged doctor? You asked.

- In the afternoon I think. He said.

You and Jungkook went back into the hospital room. Jeonsan had now woken up from his nap. He looked really pale and you could see that he was losing weight since his cheekbones and collar bones have become more visible. Even if the doctor said that it was nothing wrong you still had a weird feeling about all this. If nothing was wrong then why did your son not get better? Jeonsan got discharged after a few hours and now you were on the way home. You got home and Jungkook put Jeonsan to bed so he could rest after a few tiring hours. You drove to your parent's house to get Y/D/N because she had school tomorrow.

A week passed and Jeonsan started to get better. Jungkook had to get back to work and you stayed home until your son was well enough. It was now Wednesday and your son was ready to go back to kindergarten. He was still tired but he didn't have a fever. You dropped him off and then headed to work. You had to work extra long because you missed so much paperwork while you were away. Once you got home after a long day of work you found Jeonsan sleeping on the couch, covered in a soft blanket. He was never the kid to sleep much, he would always protest when it was bedtime but now all he did was sleeping. Y/D/N sat beside him watching TV and Jungkook was in the kitchen making dinner. You said hello to Y/D/N and then you walked into the kitchen. Jungkook stood by the counter cutting vegetables. Hearing your footsteps he turned around. He was still wearing his work clothes, black trousers, white shirt and tie with a black jacket but boy did he look handsome

- Welcome, home baby. Jungkook said as he turned around facing you.

- Hi Kook. You said tiredly as you walked up to him.

- How was work? He asked and wrapped his arms around you, giving you a warming hug and it was exactly what you needed right now.

- Stressful. You sighted against his strong chest, listening to his heartbeat.

You ate dinner and then Jungkook put Jeonsan to bed because he was so tired anyway. You and Y/D/N watched TV for a while until it was time for her to go to bed. Even if you were really tired you couldn't sleep that night. Your mind was running everywhere and your body couldn't relax. You were laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. Jungkook was slightly snoring beside you his arm wrapped around your waist and it usually made you relax and fall asleep really fast but not this time. You gave up on trying to sleep so you sat up on the bed and walked slowly over to the window staring out on stars on the night sky.

- Babe, why are you awake? You heard Jungkook's raspy voice from the bed.

- I can't sleep. You said turning your head towards him.

- Are you ok? He asked as he sat up on the bed.

He patted on the bed gesturing you to come and sit down. You walked over to him and sat down on the bed. He put an arm around your waist as you placed your head on his broad shoulder.

- Tell me what's wrong. He said softly.

- I just have this feeling that it's something wrong with Jeonsan. I know the doctor said that nothing was wrong but still, I can't help it and it's keeping me awake. You said.