Chapter 10

3 weeks passed and Jungkook actually got better and tried to come home earlier sometimes. A couple of times Jungkook even dropped Y/D/N of at school and she was really happy about it. Today was Saturday and you were going out shopping with your friend. One reason was that it was a long time since you had a fun day together but also so Jungkook and Y/D/N could have a father and daughter day. 

- So how is it now between you and Jungkook?. Y/F/N said as you two went into a store.

- We are good. He is home earlier and today he took our daughter to an arcade. You said, looking at a shirt.

- Well, that's good.

- So how have you been? You asked looking at her/him.

- I'm good I just got a new job! Your friend said excitingly.

- Omg, that's amazing Y/F/N, We need to celebrate. You said.

- Omg please, can we have a sleepover it's was so long ago since we had one?

- Sure I just need to call Jungkook. You said picking up your phone.

You called and after a while, Jungkook picked up. You could hear the sound from the arcade and a baby's laughter and you instantly knew that was Y/D/N.

- Hi baby. He said through the phone.

- Hi mommy. You heard your daughter say and you laughed.

- Hi Kook and hi sweetie. You said still laughing.

- Did you want something special? He asked.

- Yes, I'm staying over at Y/F/N place tonight if that's ok.

-  Alright, baby have fun. He said.

- Thank you, you too, I love you.

- Love you too. He said.

- I love you, mommy. You heard your daughter say before Jungkook could hang up. 

- Love you. I said and laughed. 

I hang up the call and nodded my head to my friends. She smiled and we continued looking at a few more clothes. 

After shopping, you two went to your friend's apartment. The two of you ordered take out and then watched a movie and talked about her new job and some other stuff. After a while, you started to feel bad in your stomach. You sat up on the couch and held it as you furrowed your brows.

- Y/N are you ok? Y/F/N asked looking at you with concern.

Before you could answer you ran into the bathroom, throwing up all the food you just ate. After awhile you walked back into the living room.

- Y/N what happened?

- I don't know. I just started to feel bad and then I threw up. You said drinking a glass of cold water.

- But how?

- It's probably just food poisoning. You said.

- Are you sure? Because I feel fine and I ate the same food. Your friend said raising one eyebrow.

- Well, I have been throwing up a lot recently. You admitted.

- You have? Why didn't you tell me? It could be something serious.

- Like what? You said tiredly.

- Omg, what if you are pregnant again? You friend stood up and looked at you with wide eyes in excitement.

- I don't think so Y/F/N, it's probably nothing.

- When was the last time you and Jungkook had sex Y/N?

- 3 weeks ago I think? You said a bit unsure.

- Wait, 3 WEEKS ago? That's a long-time girl. You friend said surprised.

- Well, remember we have a daughter. Free time is a little hard. You said laughing.

- Just call me next time and I can take Y/D/N. She said and laughed.

- I will keep that in mind. You said.

- Anyways there's a chance that you could be pregnant.

- But I'm on the pill. You said raising one eyebrow.

- You know you sometimes forget to take them.

- But I still don't think I am pregnant.

- When was the last time you had your period?

- Maybe 5 weeks ago? You said looking at your friend.

- 5 weeks! Y/N you know your period is always on time and never late. She said looking at you.

Your friend's words slowly went into your mind. "What if I'm pregnant?" You asked yourself. You and Jungkook haven't talked about having another kid yet. You two just fixed your relationship and you just felt like you weren't ready. You have always wanted another kid but you didn't know if Jungkook wanted one. He was still working a lot and went on many business trips and It was already hard to take care of one child and working while he was away. Imagine taking care of two.

- We need to buy a pregnancy test. Y/F/N said getting the car keys.

The two of you drove to the store and bought a pregnancy test. When you got home you went straight to the bathroom to take the test. You got out of the bathroom with the test in your hand smiling at Y/F/N. The more you thought about it the more you liked the idea of having another child so you really wanted it to be positive.

- How long does it take? Y/F/N asked.

- 3 minutes.

- Omg, this is so exciting!

- But what if Jungkook doesn't want another child yet? You said looking down at the floor. The smile on your face faded at the thought of him not wanting the baby.

- He loves kids Y/N. Of course, he would want another kid, especially with you he loves you. Your friend said giving you a hug.

3 minutes passed and you looked at the test. The result was standing there clear in the small stick and then salty tears started rolling down your eyes and then to your cheeks.

- What does it say? Your friend asked looking at you.

- It's...