Chapter 32

(Time skip)

4 weeks had passed and Jeonsan could finally go home from the hospital. You and Jungkook had been taking turns of staying at the hospital and staying home to take care of Y/D/N and work. Jungkook where currently at the hospital with Jeonsan and you sat in the car on your way to the hospital with Y/D/N. She had been taking the news about Jeonsan cancer pretty well consider the fact that her baby brother was very sick. She has been taking care of him and playing with him when she visited the hospital during the weekends along with you and Jungkook,

- Eomma will Jeonsan come home today? She asked, looking at you with puppy eyes.

- I really hope so. You said smiling while caressing her cheek softly.

She sat in her car seat in the back of the car, looking out from the car window smiling. You turned up the volume on the car radio and both of you sang together in the car for the rest of the ride. You arrived at the hospital and walked up to Jeonsan hospital room. Y/D/N ran into the room excited to see her father and brother. Jungkook opened his arms wide as she ran into his welcoming embrace. He lifted her and hugged her tightly, placing her on his lap.

- Appa, I have missed you so much. She said laughing while he tickled her

- I have missed you too pumpkin. He said as he put her down again.

Y/D/N then ran up to Jeonsan and hugged him too. They talked for a while and she sat upon his bed as they started playing with his toys together. Jungkook turned to you and smiled warmly. You smiled back and then walked up to him, hugging him as he placed his hands on your waist.

- Hi baby. He said and kissed you on the lips.

- Hi Kook. Has everything gone well? You asked, placing your arms around his neck.

- Yes, he is still reacting good to the treatment, his bone marrow is healing well and the doctors say he can go home later today. Jungkook said happily.

- That's amazing.

The exciting news made your heart felt relieved and it was like a weight was lifted off your shoulders. You haven't seen each other since the weekend so you really have been missing him a lot. You walked over to Jeonsan and he smiled towards you.

- Hi Eomma! He said.

- Hello sweetie. You said smiling back at him.

He had lost all his hair over his body because of the chemotherapy he has been doing through. Even though his body was tired and weak he was still strong and always had a smile on his face, he was a real fighter. The sound of the door opening caused all of you to turn your head towards the entrance and then a doctor walked in.

- Hello Jeonsan how are you? He asked smiling.

- I'm good. Your son answered.

- That's great little man. He said.

The doctor has been taking care of Jeonsan with another doctor during to whole time he had been at the hospital so they have gotten to know each other really well. Your son absolutely adored him and the doctor loved your son too.

- So we have to take a few tests to see if he can go home today or not. The doctor explained as he turned towards you and Jungkook.

- Okay. You said, both nodding your heads.

- If they are good he can leave, if not he has to stay a little bit longer.

- When is he allowed to go back to kindergarten? Jungkook asked.

- It could be good if he is home for the first two weeks and then if he isn't too tired and if he wants, he can go to kindergarten. You need to inform the teachers about his condition so that they know what to do and how to help him. It can be good if he only goes to kindergarten half a day in the beginning and then he can go longer days. And if he feels tired he needs to go home and rest.