Chapter 22

What do you mean everything is not fine? Jungkook asked concerned.

- I don't know, I just know I don't feel good. You said dizzy as you grabbed Jungkook's arm for support.

- Are something wrong with the baby? He then asked.

You looked him in the eyes and shook your head. His brown eyes were filled with worry as they scanned your face.

- I don't think there is something serious. You started but then you felt sick again so you went out of Jungkook's grip to throw up in the toilet.

- C'mon let's get you to bed. He said standing up once you were done.

- No, I just want to go home. You said and pouted.

- Ok, I will pack our things and then we can leave. He said and went out of the bathroom.

You sat there on the bathroom floor with closed eyes, feeling tears burn under your lids as you sniffed. After a few minutes, you started to feel a little bit better so you stood up and slowly walked to the bedroom. Jungkook had already collected all your clothes and was now putting them into the black suitcase. You laid down on the bed, feeling sleepy and exhausted like you had just run a mile. Jungkook came up to you placing his hand on your forehead.

- Omg baby, you're burning. He said looking at you with pity in his eyes.

You laid there until he was done packing then he helped you to the car. You sat in the passenger seat while Jungkook sat in the driver's seat. He started the engine and then he drove fast out on the highway. During the whole ride, you were asleep, with your head resting against the side window on the car. Jungkook woke you up after a few hours when you were finally home.

- Hey, baby wake up, we are home. He said rubbing your cheek softly with his thumb.

You looked outside the car window and saw your big white house in front of you.

Jungkook helped you inside and then he got the suitcases. It was early in the morning so you went straight to bed and Jungkook did the same. He laid down behind you and pulled you closer before wrapping his arms around you and snuggled his face into your neck.

It didn't take long until you woke up due to feeling sick again. You ran to the bathroom throwing up. You haven't eaten anything today so you found it weird as to why you were still throwing up. When you were done you brushed your teeth, feeling the fresh, minty taste in your mouth and looked at yourself in the mirror. You had dark circles underneath your eyes making it look like you haven't slept for days and your skin was really pale as well as your lips. You washed your face, feeling the cold water against your skin, making it cool down, after you were done you went back to the bedroom. You walked quietly in, hoping Jungkook didn't wake up. You looked over at his peacefully sleeping figure on the bed sighing in relief. And then you laid down on the bed again trying to fall asleep but your body felt wide awake. After an hour of tossing and turning you gave up and went out of the bed. You walked to the kitchen to drink a glass of cold water. Then you walked into the living room laying down on the couch turning the TV on low volume so it wouldn't wake my man up. The only light in the room was the light from the huge TV screen. The TV was showing your favorite K-drama and after some time you felt your eyes getting heavier and you fell asleep.

- Hey, baby wake up. Jungkook said shaking your shoulder trying to wake you up.

- Mmh. Was all you said as you let out a loud groan.

- How are you feeling?

- I feel like I got hit by a truck. You said and chuckled before you opened your eyes.

- I will make some light breakfast you must be starving. He said and then went into the kitchen after he had pecked your forehead.

After breakfast, you and Jungkook got cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. You sat under a blanket as Jungkook had his arms around you while you rested your head against his shoulder. As the movie went on you started to feel sick again. You ran up from the couch and ran into the bathroom for the 100th time.

- Baby, are you sure it's nothing serious? Jungkook asked as he went inside the bathroom and held up your hair in a ponytail.

- It's just food poisoning, I think. You said breathing heavily.

- Let's just go to the doctor's Y/N. He said worryingly.

- I'm fine Jungkook.

- Please Y/N, We need to make sure that nothing is wrong and we need to make sure the baby is fine.

- Fine, but you're probably overreacting. You sighed as you stood up.

Jungkook helped you to the car and then he drove you to the doctor. You walk inside to the hospital and you two got escorted to a private room. You sat down on a chair and Jungkook sat next to you. The doctor walked in and greeted both of you.

- Hello Mrs. and Mr. Jeon. The doctor said.

- Hi doctor. You said.

- So why are you here today? The doctor asked.

- Well I have been constantly throwing up since yesterday. You said.

- Ok, we will take a few tests to see what it is and then we will work from there.

- Sure. You agreed.

The doctors ran a few tests and then you waited until the result from the lab came back. You and Jungkook sat in the room waiting for the doctor to come in.

- So, the result just came back. The doctor said as he walked inside the room.

- What did they say? Jungkook asked worriedly.

- The result is...