Chapter 23

- The results show that you have the stomach flu. The doctor said.

- See Jungkook? I told you it wasn't that serious. You said looking at him.

- So nothing is wrong with the baby? Jungkook asked.

- No, but it was a good thing that you came in because your body has lost a lot of water and is dehydrated. The doctor explained.

- Oh. You said.

- Have you eaten anything since yesterday?

- No, everything that I ate I throw up. You explained.

- Ok, what you need to do when you get home is to drink a lot of water and eat. And we saw that you need some more vitamins so we will give you some extra that you need to take, it helps your body recover better and get your vitamin level higher.

- Yes, thank you, doctor. You said and smiled thankfully.

- No need, if it doesn't get better then you need to come in again.

- Sure.

- Well get better soon Y/N and take care of yourself and you too Jungkook. The doctor said as he left the room.

You and Jungkook went home and he cooked some soup for you. After dinner, you went straight to bed as Jungkook called his parents telling them what had happened and asked if Y/D/N could stay a little longer so she doesn't get sick.

A week passed and you were finally feeling better. Y/D/N came home a few days ago and she was really excited to see her parents again after a few days. Jungkook had been taking care of you the whole time but now he had to go to work and so did you. At the work you had a lot to catch up on, a lot of paper words had to be done and emails had to be answered. After a long day at work, you finally came home, exhausted. Even if you came home late Jungkook wasn't home yet, you were guessing he also had a lot to do since he also was away for a while. Y/F/N picked up Y/D/N from school and was now playing with her in the living room.

- Hi Y/F/N, and Hi Y/D/N. You said walking inside as you took off your heels from your sore feet.

- Hello Y/N, how was work? Y/F/N asked as she hugged you.

- Stressful. You sighted sitting down on the couch with a thud.

- Yeah I bet.

- Thank you so much for picking up Y/D/N from school. You said and looked down at your daughter that was still playing on the carpet.

- No problem, we have been having really fun.

- Yeah, we played with my toys. Y/D/N said happily and looked up at us.

- You did? That great sweetie. You said giving her a hug.

Y/F/N stayed over for dinner but after she had to leave. Jungkook was still not home and you started to get worried so you called him.

- Kook, where are you? You said when he picked up.

- I'm still at work, I'm so sorry but I have a lot to do. He said.

- Oh, ok. You said disappointment lingering your voice.

- I have to leave now, bye, love you. He said.

- Love you too. You said and he hung up.

You walked back into the living room and sat beside Y/D/N on the couch. She was watching some kids program and you were soon really bored. After an hour it was time for Y/D/N to go to bed.

- Sweetie. It's time to sleep. You said and caressed her hair

- No. I want to watch this. Y/D/N protested.