Chapter 11

- Negative... you said disappointed as you held the stick in your shaky hand.

- Maybe it's wrong? Your friend said placing her hand on your back.

- Yeah, maybe you're right. You said trying not to let the tears escape your eyes.

- Take the other tests just to make sure.

You nodded and went into the bathroom to take another test. You went out, waited 3 more minutes and looked at the result. Negative. You couldn't help it anyone and tears started rolling down your red, puffy cheeks. You stood there staring at the tests in your hand.

- Oh, Y/N it's fine. Maybe it was just not meant to happen right now. Your friend said encouraging, giving you a tight hug.

- B-but I wanted it t-to be positive. You said in between your sobs.

- I know Y/N, I know.

Your friend held you in her embrace for a while and you cried against her shoulder. Your salty tears stained her shirt but she didn't seem to mind.

- Let's not think about it now, we should watch the rest of the movie.

You two watched the rest of the movie but your mind wasn't there. All you could think off was those damn tests. You were really tired so without realising it you slowly drifted off to sleep, quietly sobbing.

The next day you woke up with terrible neck pain from sleeping on the couch. Your friend was sleeping on the couch next to you. You sat up and stretched your neck. After a while, you started to remember last night and tears started to fill your eyes again. You got up and started to make breakfast to get your mind off it.

- Good morning Y/N. Your friend said walking into the kitchen.

- Good morning Y/F/N, slept well? You asked smiling as you dried your hands on a towel.

- Are you ok? You're never up this early. She said looking at the clock that was showing 7 pm.

- I'm fine don't worry. You said giving her a fake smile.

She looked at you confused about how you seemed so happy when in reality you were quite the opposite. After breakfast, you decided to go home. As you opened the door to your house your daughter came running towards you.

- Eomma! You're home. She said jumping up in your arms.

- Hi sweetie! How are you? You said kissing her forehead.

- I'm good. It was so fun to be with appa, we went to the arcade, then when we got home we built a fort and then we made pancakes and ate them in the fort! She said excitedly.

- Aw, did I miss appas famous pancakes? You said pouting.

- No, we left some for you. You heard Jungkook say as he walked out from the kitchen.

You put Y/D/N down and walked over to Jungkook. He placed both of his hands on your waist and smiled warmly at you.

- Hi babe, how was the sleepover? Jungkook asked, kissing your cheek softly.

- It was great. You lied.

After he asked about last night your thoughts were once again filled with the results from the pregnancy tests. You looked down and blinked away the tears that were slowly forming in your eyes.

- Are you sure? You seem a little upset Y/N. He said, placing one hand under your chin so he could look into your eyes.

- It's fine Kook. I'm just a little bit tired. You said walking upstairs into your shared bedroom.