Chapter 12

*Y/N pov*

- What happened? Jungkook asked concerned, sitting his body straight up on the bed.

- Mrs Lee called and told me that Y/D/N got sick and she has been throwing up a few times. You explained worryingly.

- I will go and get her. Jungkook said standing up from the bed and walked around to find his clothes.

- I will come too. You said standing up as well and started to get dressed.

We only wore the first thing that we found. You and Jungkook drove to your daughter's friend's house. Once you got there you knocked on the door.

- Hello Mrs and Mr Jeon. A woman said tiredly opening the door.

- Hi Mrs Lee. You greeted her.

- She is in the living room she just fell asleep. She said stepping you aside to let you two in.

- Thank you. Jungkook said.

You and Jungkook walked inside and into the living room where you saw Y/D/N laying on the couch sleeping peacefully. Her salty tears were dried on her red cheeks from crying and she looked very pale. Jungkook went up to her and picked her up in his arms. She slept against his neck, softly snoring and Jungkook held her up by holdings her legs wrapped around his small waist. You took her stuff such as her pillow and said goodbye to Mrs Lee. Jungkook sat in the passenger seat, Y/D/N still in his arms as you drove home.

Once you got to your house, you and Jungkook went up with Y/D/N to her bedroom. Jungkook tried to lay her down on her bed as soft as possible, trying not to wake up but the loss of warmth and comfort made Y/D/N wake up. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked at us.

- Eomma, appa? She asked sleepily.

- Hi, pumpkin, sorry that I wake you up, How are you feeling? Jungkook asked.

You placed your hand on her forehead to check if she had had a fever. You gasped because she was much warmer than you thought.

- Omg, my baby is burning. You said looking at her and caressed her cheek softly.

- Eomma, appa, can I please sleep in your bed? She asked yawning sleepily.

- Of course. Jungkook said laughing as he took her up in his arms again.

The three of you went to yours and Jungkook's shared bedroom. You changed and laid down on the bed. You were sleeping on the right side, Jungkook on the left and Y/D/N was laying in the middle of you two. Y/D/N snuggled up against both of your bodies and fell asleep. You nor Jungkook didn't get much sleep that night because Y/D/N needed to throw up a couple of times and you were constantly worried about her health.

The next morning Jungkook went to work and you stayed home, taking care of your sick daughter. Every time Y/D/N ate something she threw it up again. She had never been this sick before so you were really concerned. After a while you slowly noticed that she wasn't getting any better, in fact, she was getting worse. You sat on a chair in the kitchen, trying to get some work done on your computer while Y/D/N was sleeping on the couch but after a while, she walked inside.

- Eomma. I don't feel so good. She said tiredly as she rubbed herself in her eyes with her hands.

- Oh, Y/D/N go back to the living room. I will be there soon. You said.

As you just finished your sentence you saw her collapsing, she fainted and her body hit the cold, hard floor. You decided to drive to the doctors to get her checked up and to get to the bottom of what sickness she had. On the way to the doctors, you called Jungkook, explaining everything and he said he would meet you there as soon as he can. The doctors took a few tests on Y/D/N to see what was wrong with her.

- So it looks like Y/D/N has the flu. The reason why she fainted was that she is dehydrated. I will give you a recipe of antibiotics and make sure she drinks a lot of water and often, try to get her to eat something but if she throws it up again wait a little bit longer. Give her soft food, like yoghurt or ice cream. The doctor said.

- Ok, thank you, doctor. You said shaking his hand.

- No problem. He said smiling.

A week passed and Y/D/N was finally getting better. You, on the other hand, was not. You were throwing up, you had morning sickness, your hormones were going crazy and you experienced pain in your lower stomach.

- Maybe you're pregnant? Jungkook asked as he sat on the bed in your bedroom when you told him about the symptoms.

- Yeah, maybe. You said looking at him, thinking about it.

- Do you have any tests at home? He asked smiling at you.

- I think I have one in the bathroom. You said standing up from the bed and then went into the bathroom.

The thought of being pregnant again really excited you because this time you felt like you could be pregnant for real. As you were about to take the pregnancy test you looked down and saw blood in your underwear. Your smile faded and your heart sank as you realised you had got your period. You instantly got disappointed and went out to Jungkook again. He watched you with big exciting eyes but it quickly changed as he saw your bummed face.

- What? He asked concerned.

- I got my period. You said sitting down on the bed, next to him with a deep sight.

- Oh. It's fine Y/N. We just have to wait. He said smiling supportively at you.

- I always get so disappointed Jungkook. I really had this feeling that now was the time but it always turns out to be negative. You said sadly.

Jungkook didn't say something he just hugged you tightly, caressing your back calmingly. You started quietly crying against his neck but he could feel your sobs.

- Y/N why are you crying? Jungkook asked looking at you and placed both of his hands on your face, drying away your salty tears with his thumb.

- What if something is wrong? You asked still crying.

- What do you mean?

- What if something is wrong and I can't have kids?

- Y/N I don't think something is wrong. I just think we need to try a little bit longer. He said encouragingly.

Another week passed slowly and you were still feeling really bad. You didn't throw up anymore but the other symptoms were still there. Without telling Jungkook you booked a doctors appointment today and went there. It was mostly just to make sure nothing was wrong and to calm your nerves.

- Hello Mrs Jeon. Why are you here today? The nurse asked.

You explained everything and she did a few tests on you. You could then go home because the result wouldn't be in until in a few days. You still kept it a secret for Jungkook because you didn't want to worry him too much, especially if there was nothing wrong.

Another week passed but you haven't heard from the doctors yet. You were currently working when you received a phone call. You looked at the calling ID but there was not a number that you recognised.

- Hello is this Jeon Y/N? The person on the other end asked.

- Yes, that's me. You said.

- We have the results from your tests you did a few weeks ago and we would like for you to come in to check and discuss them with us.

- Oh ok. I will come as fast as I can. You said, then you hung up.

After some convincing your boss finally let you go early and you drove to the doctors.

- Thank you Y/N for coming in on such short notice.

- No problem. You said nervously looking down at the white floor.

- So we got the result last night.

- And? You asked looking up at the doctor as you took a deep breath.

- The results are...