Chapter 24

- The reason why I have been so distant is because I have been meeting this woman. He said. 

Your heart sank in your chest and it felt like it broke into millions of pieces as you heard what he had said. You took your hand out of his and then looked at him with tears rolling down your cheeks.

- Why, why did you do this? We have a family! You asked slightly sobbing.

- It's not what you think Y/N. I was planning a surprise for your birthday. Jungkook said.

Your birthday was tomorrow. You had been having so much on your mind that you had completely forgotten about it.

- So you didn't cheat on m-me? You asked carefully.

- No, I would never cheat on you Y/N, I love you. He said taking your hand again.

- I love you too. You said.

He placed his fingers under your chin tilting your head up. He looked deeply in your eyes before he kissed you. It felt like forever since his lips touched yours and God, you had missed them so much. The kiss was filled with love and desire.

- I'm sorry for being so distant. He said after the kiss.

- It's ok, so what is the surprise? You asked and looked at him.

- Be patient, you will see tomorrow. He said smirking.

You sighted and he looked at you, you guys talked for a while, about the past weeks and word, just catching up with each other. When the clock stroke 2 am you both got ready and went to bed.

The next day you woke up by your daughter jumping on the bed. You looked at her sleepy and then you looked over at Jungkook. He slowly opened his eyes staring at your daughter and a bunny smile spread across his face.

- Eomma, Eomma, wake up, it's your birthday! Your daughter said hugging you tightly.

You laughed and hugged her back. You then felt two big and strong arms wrap around you. Jungkook hugged you both tightly and he kissed your forehead.

- Happy birthday, baby. He said looking at you.

- Thank you, Kook. You said smiling.

Your daughter went out of your grip and then she walked out of your bedroom saying that she was going to play with her dolls. Jungkook hugged you again and then he placed his big hand on your belly. He bent down and kissed it.

- Hey kiddo, today is your eommas birthday please don't make her feel any pain or discomfort, oh, and don't make her hormones go crazy. He said to the belly.

You laughed and hit him on his arm. Making him pout as he rubbed it in pain.

- Now you're just being rude. You said smiling.

- So birthday girl, what do you want to do today? He asked.

- I don't know. You said.

- Ok well, I have a surprise for tonight but before that, we can do whatever you want. He said as he sat up on the bed.

He went up and put a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt on. You did the same and then you both went to the kitchen. He made breakfast and then you just chilled on the couch doing absolutely nothing.

It was finally evening and it was time for you to get ready for your surprise. You wore a blue shirt with white pants. Jungkook wore a black shirt tucked in his black trousers. Y/D/N stayed at Y/F/N house for the night. You had to wear a blindfold during the whole car ride to the secret destination. The drive was long and you were really excited but at the same time nervous. Jungkook held your hand all the time while driving. After a long drive, Jungkook finally stopped the car.

- So we are here. He said.

- Can I take it of now? You asked impatiently.

- Not yet. He said and then went out of the car.

He walked over to your side and then helped you out. You two walked for a while in silence. He held your arm making sure you wouldn't trip and fall. You then started to hear waves from the sea. You got really confused not having a single clue on where you were. Jungkook stopped and then he back hugged you, placing his head on your shoulder. He kissed your neck and then whispered in your ear.

- You can take it of now.

You hesitated but then you slowly took off your blindfold. In front of you was a table for two with candles on it. The table was placed at the beach near the seashore. You gasped and then tears started rolling down your cheek. You looked around and noticed that it was the same place Jungkook and taken you on your first date.

- Kook. You said with tears in your eyes.

- Happy birthday, baby. He said.

You turned around and then wrapped your arms around his neck. You gave him a kiss on his lips and then you stared into his brown eyes.

- I love you so so much Y/N. Jungkook said.

- I love you too Kook. You said smiling.

A waiter came and lead you to your table. You and Jungkook sat down looking out over the beautiful sunset at the sea, the water and sky were in different colors, like pink, orange, red, yellow making everything look magical. He took your hand and held it on the table, caressing the top of it with his thumb. After awhile you took a look at the menu.

- Are you ready to order? A waiter asked.

- I would like to have (your favorite food) and a coke, please. You said.

- I will have the same. Jungkook said.

- Alright. The waiter said and left.

You and Jungkook talked and watched the sunset. Then the food came. You both ate and enjoyed the food. After dinner you and Jungkook took a walk at the beach, holding hands. When you had been walking for awhile you both decided to turn around and walk back. When you got back the table was gone and instead there was a blanket with candles around it. Jungkook let go of your hand and then he told you to wait and he left. You sat down looking out over the sea, listening to the calming waves. Then you heard a guitar playing. You turned around and saw Jungkook walking down to you with a man that was playing the guitar. Jungkook then started to sing. His angelic voice filled your ears and you sat there crying again. The song was beautiful and you had never heard of it before. Jungkook walked to you and held out his hand. You took It and then you stood up. He held your hand while singing and you smiled at him. Once he finished he smiled at you brightly.

- That was so beautiful Jungkook, thank you so much. You said crying.

- Don't cry, baby. He said laughing wiping your tears away.

- What was that song? You asked.

- I wrote it for you. He said seriously.

- What? Did you write that for me? You asked surprised.

- Yeah, that's why I have been so distant. I had to finish it before your birthday.

- I loved it.

- Happy birthday, baby.

- Thank you, this was the best birthday ever.

The man continued to play the guitar in the background and you and Jungkook sat down on the blanket. He had his arms around you and you rested your head on his shoulder. You both sat there watching the stars and looking over the horizon.