Chapter 9

*4 years later*

4 years had passed since you and Jungkook got married. A lot of things has happened in these years, you had gotten a job as a secretary to a famous designer as you had always been interested in designing and clothes. Jungkook's carrier had been blooming, he was the CEO of Asia's biggest gaming company. You were so happy for him because it had always been his dream, there is one problem with being a CEO and that is that he was always working late and almost never home.

Today was your daughter first day of school and you were currently helping her getting ready. The morning started the same way as always, it was only you and your daughter because Jungkook was at work. You helped your daughter put on clothes. She was wearing black pants and a navy blue shirt. You were wearing a black skirt and a white long-sleeved shirt with a black jacket over.

As you drove your daughter to school you called Jungkook to see where he was. He was supposed to meet you guys at the school so he could wish her good luck on her first day.

- Hi, we are almost there what time are you coming? You asked when he picked up the call.

- Shit. You heard him mumble in the background.

- You forgot...You said, sounding disappointed.

- I'm so sorry babe but something came up and I can't leave right now. He explained.

- It's always something Jungkook. Anyways I have to go now we don't want to be late.

- I love you. Jungkook said and you could hear the sadness in his voice.

- I love you too, bye Kook. You said as you hung up.

You put the phone down and looked at your daughter. Her big, dark doe eyes meet yours. She had the same bunny smile as Jungkook.

- When is appa coming? She asked looking up at you.

- Look sweetie appa can't make it today, something came up with work. You said stroking her long dark hair as you smiled at her.

- Oh, It's fine. Your daughters smile faded from her pretty face and you could see how disappointed she was.

- So are we going to get inside an meet all your new classmates? You asked changing the subject.

Your daughters face then lit up again and she nodded with excitement. First, there was an introducing meeting then all the kids could play and get to know each other while the parents talked to the teachers. When you talked to another parent your daughter came running to you.

- Eomma! Your daughter said as she slightly tugged at the end of your skirt..

- Yes sweetie? You asked.

- Can I play at a friend's house after school? She asked.

- Sure. You said smiling and she ran away again.

After the whole "ceremony" you said goodbye to Y/D/N and headed to work.

After a long day at work, you finally came home. You threw off your heels and then headed to the living room. To your surprise, you saw Jungkook sitting on the big grey couch still in his work clothes. He was wearing his black suit a white dress shirt and a black tie. He was usually is never home this early. You stopped in your tracks and stared at him.

- Hi babe. He said standing up.

You were still a little bit mad at him for not coming this morning so you just nodded a "hi" to him. You walked towards the kitchen to start preparing the dinner.

- Where is Y/D/N? He asked as he followed you.

- She is at a friends house, I was going to pick her up but now that you are home you can. You said, turning towards him.