Chapter 3

- The heartbeat is fine and the baby looks healthy. The doctor said.

 - That's good. Jungkook said.

- So Y/N and Jungkook are you ready to find out the baby's gender?

*Chapter 3*

Jungkook looked with his brown, doe eyes at the doctor waiting for her to continue. You and him had been talking about what gender you thought it was going to be on your way to the hospital. Jungkook thought it was going to be a boy but you had a strong feeling it was going to be a little girl.

- So you're going to have a baby girl! Congratulations. The doctor said.

- Omg we are going to have a little princes! You said with happy tears running down your cheeks.

Jungkook smiled brightly at you, his eyes were shining from the tears that had started to appear in his eyes. His big, soft hand grabbed yours tightly.

- I will have a daughter. Jungkook whispered out while looking at the monitor that was showing your baby girl.

- I told you it was going to be a girl! You said happily.

- Yeah, yeah whatever. Jungkook said and smirked.

- I will come back in a minute I just need to get the ultrasound picture. The doctor said leaving you guys alone in the dark room.

You and Jungkook stared at each other for a moment neither one of you said a word. Even if you just had meet him a couple of times it still felt like you had known him forever. Everything was finally falling into place. You had never imagined that it would work out this way. Once you found out you were pregnant you had imagined to be all alone, you knew Y/F/N would help you out but she wouldn't be able to be with you all the time. You had really matured so much during these 5 months and you noticed Jungkook had too, you could see a difference from when you told him about the baby and now. The was he acted and took responsibility.

Jungkook kept on staring deep into your eyes. He slowly parted and licked his cherry lips and then he suddenly leant closer to your face. "Was he going to kiss me?" you taught. He came so close you could feel his warm breath against your soft skin. You closed your eyes but just when your lips was about to touch his lips the doctor came in.

- Here is your ultrasound picture. She said.

Jungkook immediately pulled away and cleared his throat. You could feel your face turning bright red as you sat up wiping the gel of your stomach with a paper towel.

- Thank you doctor. Jungkook said looking down at the floor from embarrassment.

- Should we schedule the next appointment? The doctor asked looking at you.

- Yes that would be great.

- How about tuesday in 3 weeks?

- Perfect, do you want to come then as well? You asked Jungkook

- If your ok with that, then yes. He said showing his cute bunny smile.

- Of course. You smiled back.

- Well the baby is healthy so you don't need to worry about that, but I will see you two in 3 week then. The doctor said and gave you the picture with your little baby girl on.

You and Jungkook left the room and then headed out to his car. The car ride was quiet and all your could think of was your little moment at the doctors. "Was he really going to kiss me?" You thought staring out of the car window and out over the big city. You were lost in thought so you didn't hear Jungkook calling you.